💜9💜

Jungkook how it is. Uncle said.

I love it uncle this colour is my favourite. Thankyou so much.

No need to thanks. Because you deserve this.

He smiled at uncle's word's and then hugged uncle i also smiled to see them together. I am thankful to God that they give me uncle who love the most and now eomma appa who love me just like there own daughter. And the most important person jungkook, because when he come in my life I got the things which I am craving from my childhood.

Jungkook let's goo we take photos with eunwoo and sohi.

Jungkook hamed in a respond then we walk where eunwoo and soha is.

Sohi eunwoo, congratulations.

You too. Then too said.

Come on let just take photos.

But who take our photo's. Eunwoo said because we have camera.

Then we look here and there and then I see jimin is also there then I go to him and said.

Jimin if you don't mind, can you take our photo.

Of course why whould I mind.

Then I give jimin camera we all take our position for photo.

Jimin pov

I am standing and scrolling my phone when I see wojo is coming to me and said to take tere photo.

Of course why whould i mind.

I take the camera from her.

Sohi and wojo standing and behind them jungkook and eunwoo. Stand.

I clicked there photo when they are giving poses and wojo is doing very funny poses. How cute she is looking I can see her like this for the rest of my life, and can't get bored. I come to reality when soha said.

Heyy oppa where are you lost.

nowhere.

Hey wojo if you don't mind, can I also take photos with you.

Of course. I can say no to him because he also take our photos and also he is sohi's brother.

Now what he do make me 'are you kidding me' how can he said jungkook to take our photo.

Heyy jungkook can you please take our photo.

Jungkook take the camera from jimin and ready to take photo.

Then jimin come and stand beside me.

But I can't take a separate photo with jimin because I did not take any separate photo with jungkook also then how can I take with jimin.

Heyy jungkook please take our photo.

"Sohi eunwoo you also come"

Noo! I wanna take a separate photo with you.

I am just saying noo when jungkook tell me in a actions to take the photo.

Then jungkook clicked our photo and then he give the camera to me when.

Wojo, don't forget to send me the photo.

I Hamed in a respond.

Sohi let's go. Jimin said.

Then they too walk out from the college.

Then me and jungkook go where uncle eomma and appa is.

Are you done with your photo's. Uncle said.

I hammed in a respond.

Then let's go.

Uncle, I don't want to leave them.

Don't be sad wojo, we are meeting them again today at dinner.

Really uncle, but why.

to talk about your marriage.

I did not say anything, because I am very happy.

Then we all walk to the parking. And said bye to all and in our car's and drive to home's.

Now I am sitting on the couch watching k drama and uncle is in there room.

                        Hyunwoo pov

I just can't express my happiness that how much i am happy today the way they care of wojo just like there own daughter and jungkook I just love that man god written jungkook in my wojo destiny. Wojo's parents will be very happy to see that tere daughter got what she craving from her childhood.

I just lost in my thoughts when my phone rang then I take my and see the caller ID and it's none other that jimin.

I picked up the phone.

                           On the call.

Hello uncle how are you.

                                    Yeh i am fine.

I called you because I wanted to ask you
What did you think about my proposal? Are you agreed. I am sorry that I called you like this but I waited too long for your call to come but you never called me.

                         Are you not agree, You're thinking that I don't take good care of wojo, are you thinking like this then please don't think like because I love wojo soo much and i promise you I will love her very much and will never let her lack of anything.

No jimin there is nothing like this, actually she love someone else and I want her happiness. So am sorry.

                           Jimin pov

Now it's been  so many days seen i talked to her uncle but he didn't call me yet now i can't wait i think i should call him. And ask.

But when I called him and asked that they are agree but instead of agree they are disagree and also she love someone else how can she love someone else.

No she is only mine only I have all rights on her i can't let her go away from me.

Seojoon.. SEOJOON.

Find out who he is in love with, right now.

Okk sir.

                         Jungkook pov

I am Laying on my bed and i can't stop thinking about jimin the way he see wojo I see love in his eyes. Maybe I am mistaken, maybe he just considers Wojo as his friend. But Eunwoo is also Wojo's friend but, still what I saw in Eunwoo's eyes was not in the eyes of jimin. His eyes says different.

I think I'm overthinking on just a little thing.

I just struggled off my thoughts.

I think i should see what can I wear at dinner.

After rejecting so many clothes, I decided to wear a blue suit.

                            Wojo pov

I am just tired now what can I wear for the dinner.

I think i should ask uncle.

UNCLE PLEASE COME HERE FAST. I shouted my lungs out.

What happen why are should huh, wojo you should learn manners now you'll get married Even after marriage, if you keep behaving childish like this, Jungkook himself will get upset with you.

Now tell me why you call me here.

Uncle please tell me what to wear for dinner today.

This blue gown. Wear this you look princess in this.

Okk uncle I'll wear this.

_____________________X____________________

Comment me how my story is.

                       And also don't forget to vote.