💜12💜

Wojo. In sweet voice.

Hmm. In sweet voice.

Please don't say anything to Eomma.

Why.

Don't ask, do what I am saying.

I'll do what I want.

"Am sorry" now don't say eomma anything.

your sorry won't work on me.

So tell me what will work for you and I will do it.

Why you don't want me to tell that to eomma.

Because mom thinks I'm innocent.

Then, let them know how innocent their son is.

Why don't you understand, they'll scold me.

You deserve this.

Do what you want to do.

After our argument we too did not say anything. And after some minutes we arrived at a big mall. Then jungkook open the door from my side. I get out from car.

Let's go.

Then we walk in the mall when I see standing there i run to eomma and hugged her.

Eomma where is appa. I ask eomma when i heared my most favourite voice when i heard a smile cripted on my lips.

I am here princess.

Appa. I said and hugged appa.

I thought you wouldn't come.

How can I not come shopping for my princess's wedding?

Then you'll choice my wedding gaun.

Of course.

Uncle why did not you us that you're also coming then we should come here together.

I was not going to come then, I got a call from your appa and he asked me to come here, and also i want to spen time with wojo because now she is getting married.

Then can we start shopping.

Hmm let's go.

Then we started the shopping. Eomma appa selected my clothes and uncle selected jungkook clothes. Then eomma appa and uncle also selected there clothes. And after that we pay the bill.

It's all ready lunch time, let's for the lunch. Appa said.

Then we all come to the parking area.

Me and uncle go in this car and you guys go in the other car.

Then we all settle in the car and drove to hotel.

Then we all finished our lunch. When jungkook said.

Now our shopping is done.

Hmm all done.

I need to take Wojo somewhere, so can I take her with me if you don't mind.

Of course take her with you.

Thankyou uncle.

No need. You both should also spend time together.

Let's go wojo.

Hmm.

Then we come out from the hotel then jungkook opened the car door for me then I sit in the car and he also. And he started the car engine.

where are we going.

On the beach.

Why there.

Because I love that place. And that place is soo peacefull.

She chuckled. The ride went silent. And now we are on the beach.

Then we sit on the beach and in front of us is all water.

You know what wojo, this is my dream to take my loved ones here and spend our time here.

today my dream came true.

Kookie I want to give you something.

What.

Then I give this to him

Jungkook this is my half heart I wanna give this to you.

You should always keep this with you, And whenever I am not near you and you miss me, So you should take a look at this locket because this heart is attached to me.

You know what jungkook, my eomma appa give this to me. You know, what this heart means.

They give me to half heart and said when you miss someone special and after looking at this locket you feel that person is with you.

Do you know how I spent so many years alone? Because of this locket when I see this locket I feel like I am not alone.I felt as if someone who loved me very much was with me.

That's why I am giving this to you when you miss just look at this locket and feel I am with you.

But wojo i don't need this locket.

Why?

Cause I'll never let you go away from me.

And if I have to go then.

I can't let you go alone I'll also come with you.

I chuckled at his words. Then we have eye contact with eachother. I am the most luckiest person in world to have jungkook in my life. And I don't wanna lose him. I just want to spend my whole life with jungkook.

                         Jungkook pov

I can't wait any longer I just want to make Wojo mine and give her all the happiness in this world that she deserves My life is just like heaven because I found a girl like wojo. who never learned to give up, she is been yearning for love since childhood and today she got that happiness.

Jungkook can we play in water.

I was in my own world when Wojo's said something and i come into my Sen's.

Noo. You'll get sick.

You don't let me play in the water, so why have you brought me here?

To spend time with eachother's.

Then we should Play in water.

Noo I said.

Okk don't come I am going alone.

I said and stand up and started to walk in the water. then someone pulled me from behind and i bumped into jungkook hard chest.

WHAT. I yelled at him.

let's go back.

Noo! I wanna go in water.

He didn't say anything and forcefully dragged me to the the car. And make me sit in the car. And he also sith and started the car engine.

To be continued.

                                         Loving my story then please vote. And also don't hesitate to comment me.