💜13💜

JUNGKOOK. I yelled

What.

I don't want to marry just for love and family, I want to marry for freedom too.

Your uncle has given you a lot of freedom, now it's enough.

Who said you that my uncle give me freedom.

Why didn't he?

No, uncle never lets me go out at night, doesn't let me wear short clothes, and never lets me go to parties either. And also he doesn't even let me go out of the house, only aufor college and if there is something missing at home, He asks his friend to bring that to our home.

My uncle didn't live with me but he always protected me

I am also doing the same, wojo.

Where we are going now.

Now it's evening we should go for dinner. It's take long to rich the hotel.

Okk.

The ride is silent and from the window the air is coming. And that air make me go in my deep slumber.

I am driving. When I see wojo is sleeping then I bend the sit on back then she can sleep easily.

Now we rich at the hotel. And now also wojo is sleeping. I have to wake her up.

Wojo wake up, wojo.

I said when she move a little and said.

Let me sleep.

Are you getting up or should I go alone?

This time She didn't say anything.

Okk sleep I am going alone.

I said and see what is her next move but this time also she didn't move or say anything. Now I am done with this girl.

How slepee you are wake up now. I say in little angry tone when she hurriedly wake up.

Why are you shouting.

how long have i been picking you up, but you didn't.

I am just tired that's why.

Okk now let's go.

We get out from the car and walk in the hotel. And settled on dinning table's chair.

Then we ordered meal. And our meal arrived then we eat our food.

Let's go.

Hmm.

Then we walk out from the hotel. And sit
In the car. The he started driving.

Wojo, why didn't you say eomma anything.

Because of your face.

My face.

Hmm. When I look at your face I felt pity, that's why I didn't say anything to Eomma.

Ohh my baby is felt pity for my face, but I'll not after our marriage.

Again you started your dirty talk. Now I am telling you the truth again you talk dirty nah, then I'll tell eomma.

You talk too much, you will have to pay punishment, but not now after marriage. Just wait and watch.

Let's see.

He stopped the car because my home arrived.

Bye Jungkook, now tomorrow you'll saw me in the wedding gaun.

I am desperately waiting to see in that gaun as my wife.

Bye go safely.

Bye.

I get out from the car then jungkook drove to his home.

I just walking when my phone rang. I see the caller ID and it's eunwoo.

                          On the call

Hello eunwoo! How are you

                              I am fine, how are you.
Mee too.
                           So why you call me.

I received the invitation card for your wedding, but I am not coming, that's why I call you.

                         Why, I won't marry if you don't come.

What are you saying wojo, I'm out of Korea, I can't come, I'm really very sorry.

                          Why you  go out of Korea.

I am in Paris I come here because my
appa is sick he got heart attack. I am so excited for your wedding. If appa get healthy, I would have taken the first flight today and come to your wedding.

Eunwoo it's okk our first priority is our parents, you should take care of your appa. I can understand.

                                              Thankyou.

No need, eunwoo what about sohi, I didn't get time to call her, you know how is she

                       I also don't know after our graduation she didn't talk to me.

Oh it's okk.
                        Bye, and congratulations for your wedding in advance.

Thankyou bye.

                           End the call.

I think i should call sohi. Then I called sohi.

                            On the call

Hello sohi?

                                                         ......... ........

Hello sohi are you listening.

                                                  ........... ...........

She picked the phone but she is not any but i think she is in club form i heared songs but something is wrong. She picked the but not saying anything i think she is not in her sens.

Hello soha. Again I said her name but this time i listened something.

                    Hey beautiful girl we can have fun.

I did say anything and cut the call and I find her location and the location is saying she is in club.

I have to go there.

But i don't have car keys, then I go in uncle room and he is sleeping peacefully.
I make sure to not make any noise and then I take the car keys and come out from there.

I get in the car and drive to the club. When i entered in the club when I see some boy are misbehave with a girl and the girl is none other than sohi.

I just run to her and take her to my side but she is not in her Sen's, i heald her make her walk out from the club when that boys say.

1 boy said - where are you taking her huh.

None of your business.

2 boy said- oh she talk too much how she looks screaming and begging under me.

You fuking bastard, how dare you to say that.

3 boy said - clam down Save this voice of yours for moaning babe.

4 boy said - don't West time and come here baby.

Your calling you death.

2 boy said - you slut, now your going on my nerves.

How dare he to call me slut. Now I am done with my patience. Now they'll see my worse side.

I make sohi sit on the couch. When a boy hugged me from behind.

___________________________________________

Comment me army how this part is and also don't forget to vote.