💜15💜

Flashback

I got tere wedding invitation card and from tomorrow they belong to eachother's.

I am in club drinking wine to forget my pain. But this pain is so stubborn that no work can be done.I don't forget this pain, I don't forget this love, I don't forget it.

I wanna end my life because I can't live without jungkook.

Why why why i an not forgetting him. Why can't I get rid of him from my heart and mind?

Four bottles of wine i finished. But now also the pain is still with me.

I ordered again four bottles of wine. And started to drink.

But after drinking one i feel like I am not in my Sen's i don't know what going on. When I see my phone is ringing I get up from chair and take my phone and picked up but mistakenly my phone fall on the table.

And I fall on the couch when some boys come to me and said.

Hey beautiful girl we can have fun.

But I am not in my Sen's i can't even speak and I fell unconscious. And after that I don't know anything.

                                          End of flashback

I fainted, after that I don't remember anything, but who brought me here?

I am in my own thoughts when my room's door opened revaling oppa.

Soo you wake up.

Good morning oppa.

I will spoil your good fortune if you lie to me, so tell me the truth, why you go in the club?

you brought me here.

Noo. Wojo take you here.

She brought me here from the club.

Hmm.

But how she knows i am in club.

Then I tell sohi whole story. Thathow she brought sohi here.

Thank God she come on time, otherwise I don't know what would have happened to me.

Now tell me why you go to club and drinked wine.

Should I tell oppa the truth or lie.

Don't you ever dare lie to me say the truth.

Then I tell oppa everything that i love jungkook and can't forget that why I go to club.

Why didn't you tell me all this before?

I didn't have the courage to tell.

soha you want jungkook.

No oppa i don't want him now.

But you love him.

Noo oppa now I am feeling relax like I have never loved anyone and never had my heart broken.

Okk now fresh and up and come down for breakfast

The oppa get and go out from my room.

I am sorry oppa i lied to you, but I don't want to give you tension.

Then I get up and do my morning routinen.

Now I am in front of mirror looking at myself.

Look at your self sohi what you make your self for him how happy he is in his life and I am the one who suffering.

But i struggle off my thoughts and go in the dinning area and sit on chair oppa is also there the we eat our breakfast.

so you are going to attend there wedding or not.