💜5💜

jungkook pov

Today I am very happy, she also loves, but she deserve a happy life, but wojo don't worry from today I will make your life living Heaven. I will give you what you deserve.

I walk to my home and told eomma appa that she also loves Mee. And they are also very happy after listening this.

At evening

I take a shower and weared my clothes and do some little Light makeup.

After that I take the gift which i want to give them

After that I take the gift which i want to give them. And then I walk to the road I booked the cab which arrived just now then I sit no back passenger's sit.th3n we drove to the hotel.

Jungkook pov

I get fresh and up and get ready, now me and appa we two are sitting on the couch waiting for Eomma to come,eomma is getting ready in her room from 15 minutes we are sitting here but Eomma didn't come yet.

Then I said to appa, appa it's getting late.

I know jungkook just wait a little she will come. Appa said.

Appa eomma is taking too much time. Jk said.

Jungkook it's habit of women to take time to get ready. Appa said.

Not time to much time. I said.

Yeah too much time. Appa sai.

We too are taking when eomma finally come. And said.

Honey, i am ready. Let's go, She must be waiting for us.

Yeah let's go. we all sit in the car and drive to the hotel.

We walk in the hotel.

I am waiting for them when someone's say my name from behind but it's a lady voice I turn around when I see jungkook and his parents are standing there. I got up from my sit and bow to them and said.

Hello uncle, hello aunty. How are you.

Then uncle said we are good, how are you.

I am also good uncle.

Then aunty said, wojo you are very pretty.

But you are prettiest aunty. I said.

Wojo don't call me aunty call me eomma.

Jungkook tell us everything. And from now call me eomma, because from now you are my daughter. Now come give me hug.

I just feel like I'll cry on this movement, I feel like I got my eomma again. I hug eomma and l feel real heaven in his embares. Then eomma pattern my back and i look at eomma and then she said.

Don't you dare to cry from now on i can't want to see a single tears in your eyes.

I shake my head in a respond. Then appa said mother and daughter forget appa hah.