💜16💜

sohi pov.

I take the courage walk in the hall the very first thing i see is jungkook how handsome he is looking. I can't take my eyes off from him.

I am in my own thoughts when jungkook's eomma appa come in front of me. I bow to them. And said.

Hello uncle hello aunty.

Hello sohi. How are you. Aunty asked.

I am good aunty how are you both.

We are also good.

Let's go we make you wojo's uncle and jungkook also.     

I don't wanna meet jungkook but I can't say no to them. Then I said.

Okk.

Then let's goo there is jungkook and her uncle but what they are doing in that corner.

Let's go see.

Then we walk tere.

                         Jungkook pov.

I am in the hall all ready waiting for my bride.

           This is what jungkook wear.

Uncle said me that he send a car to pick her but the driver said that he is stuck in traffic and will be late.

I think i should call wojo and say that the driver will come late.

Then I walk in a corner and make a call to wojo.

                             Wojo pov

I am just going to ask the driver that why he wear mask when my phone rang.

                                On call.

Hello.

                           I have called you to tell you that the car driver is stuck in the traffic, it took some time for him to rich there wait a little, he will come.

But now I am in the car, coming there.

When i heared wojo said she in car and coming then I think that the driver get free from traffic and rich there when i saying wojo cut the call and come.

When uncle come and said. What he said make me scared.

Hey jungkook, I got a call from the driver and he said when he go there wojo is not there Then he asked the girls and they said that she had gone and a car had come to pick her up.

What. And wojo said she is in car and coming here.

Jungkook i think someone kidnapped her.

Wojo is on the call I think we should say her.