Also Up - Elio's Story!

Elio's Story: A Game of Cat and Mouse is up now!!! This story (which is up on my profile) follows Elio (Theodore Nott's son) and Annie (Tom Riddle's daughter) but don't worry, all of your favorite characters from my other stories will be there too! For more information, check out the blurb below:

"There isn't a single word on this Earth that can describe how radiant you are. I am certain that a vision of you inspired the heavens, that one glimpse of you would make God realize why he created man. You are a divine angel and I am but a humble man begging on his knees for a taste of you."

.                          .                          .

Elio Nott is perhaps one of the most well-known bachelors in the Wizarding World. He's dashing, charming, and never serious. Which is why when Elio turns twenty-three with no signs of settling down, his parents decide to force him into the world of pureblood balls and matchmaking, much to his chagrin. The only perks are the *many* elegant females and, perhaps, the spiked punch. Elio hates it all.

Until he goes to the stupid Malfoy Masquerade Ball only to find the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. But before he can even get her name, she disappears.

Annalise Riddle is quiet, slow to trust, and prefers the company of her piano to one of her peers any day. As the daughter of the Dark Lord, she is constantly in danger so Annie spends her days shyly hidden away for fear of being harmed by one of his many enemies. So she isn't expecting to go to a ball and meet a stunning boy with grey eyes and a charming grin that takes away all of her defenses. Panicking, Annie leaves and vows to never see him again.

Until he shows up another night to search for her.

A Game of Cat and Mouse tells of a woman afraid of love and a man so determined to have her that he will stop at nothing. This book contains instant attraction, billionaire-esque playboy MMC, a sprinkle of dark romance, cinderella retelling, brother's rival, "he falls first AND harder", forced proximity, and lots of male pining.

This is a spinoff of the Slytherin Boys series. It is recommended that you read my books Smoke & Stars and Darkness & Devotion for an idea of the character's parents and their backstories, though it is not required. This story does NOT take place at Hogwarts!