Also Up - Mattheo's Story!

Mattheo's Story: Dusk & Desire is up now!!! This story (which is up on my profile) follows Mattheo Riddle (Voldemort and Bellatrix's son) and Nora Rosier (oc) but don't worry, all of your favorite characters from my other stories will be there too! For more information, check out the blurb below:

.                               .                                    .

Mattheo Riddle LOATHES Nora Rosier. In his mind, she's a stuck-up, pureblood brat with a superiority complex granted only by her (admittedly) decent grades.

Nora Rosier LOATHES Mattheo Riddle. In her mind, he's an arrogant prick with a superiority complex granted by his infamous father and (admittedly) decent Quidditch skills.

Neither of them can stand being in the same room with each other. Well... until THAT night. The night that resulted in a multitude of passions they didn't think they could feel. The night that both of them want to forget but neither of them can stop thinking about. During the day, they go on hating each other as usual. But at night, their bodies explore each other in ways they could hardly dare to dream. It's perfect.

Until Nora and Mattheo realize that, perhaps, there's more than hatred in their passion. Perhaps there's even (admittedly) a bit of love.

Dusk & Desire is a romance with enemies with benefits to lovers, forced proximity, witty characters, academic rivals, and an infamous Seven Minutes in Heaven scene. It is book #4 in the Slytherin Boys Series but can be read as a standalone.