Chapter 11

Isla and Kie both in Bikini's trying to tan. JJ whistled and looked over to the boat beside them. "You guys see that? That's the malibu 24-MXZ"  he said. "200k easy." JJ knew alot about boats and other random facts that he would always say.

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope mumbled as he looked at the boat.

"Hate to break it to you guys that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie said bitterly "You don't have to act like you don't see us bitch." Kie  Shouted so sarah could hear her.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

"Alright keep a look out. We're behind enemy lines." JJ called as John B pulled to a stop.

"Shush JJ me and you both work here." Isla said as she got out the van.

"That's easy for you to say, Your dating Rafe if any Kooks tried anything on you he would loose his shit." JJ said.Isla slapped JJ then shrugged She liked how protective Rafe was but she thought it was too much Some times.

JJ pulled his gun out and checked the bullets.

"But that back." Everyone shouted. JJ shrugged

Isla didn't like the idea of JJ having a gun. She never liked them thought they were stupid.

"Hey i predict that bringing a weapon to a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve." Pope said

"I swear to God i'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean." Kie warned JJ "Put it back."

John B snatched the gun out of JJ hands.

"Professional busboy." JJ said then started waving his badge around in the air.

"What are we even doing here?" Isla asked.

"We're getting in the internet because only rich people have electricity right now now." JJ answered.

They then followed JJ around where he lead them to a room filled with computers.

"Sweet lord the internet." Pope said

"Let me get in there. Gotta check my insta models" JJ said pushing past everyone.

Isla stood back from the computers and she saw she had signal so she was messaging Rafe before she got called over to look at the map.

"Shit that's on the high side, it's only 900 feet." John B shrugged.

"It's not too deep." JJ agreed.

"Is that doable if something?" Isla questioned looking at JB and JJ. She knew nothing about boats.

They both nod at her.

"Okay. well will we be taking your personal submarine." Pope said sarcastically.

They all start to think of what they should do.

JJ broke the silence. "The salvage yard. They got a drone that can drop 1000 it had a 360 camera and everything. It's for like deep dives and stuff. It's exactly what we need."

"And can your dad get his grimy hands on that?" John B asked JJ.

"Well my dad's grimy little hands got fired. I guess the salvage captain frowns on showing up shitfaced turns out" JJ tensed up. "But the drones there. it's in the the impound yard out back."