Wonwoo

Ringing. Constant, annoying, ringing. It infiltrated the dream I was having and I groaned as I reached out, slapping at the nightstand and searching for my phone. Instinctively, I picked up the receiver and pressed it to my ear.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Good morning. This is your five-thirty wake-up call. Breakfast will be up in twenty minutes. Can I get you anything else?"

I peeled open an eye.

What the fuck is going on?

Shifting in the bed, my legs brushed against sheets that weren't my off-brand, bargain bin kind. Everything hurt. I pushed my fingers through my hair and rubbed at my eyes, trying to make my brain function.

"Sir?"

"Huh? No," I muttered. As I glanced around, the night raced back to me. "Shit!"

I hung up as the woman asked if I was okay. All I could think about was the fact that I was in a strange hotel room. And the most horrifying truth of all.

I'd fucked the enemy last night.

Reaching back, I touched my back and hissed. It felt like I could still feel him inside of me, stretching my hole and fucking me into a haze of stupidity. The scent of his cologne lingered, and I felt his knife pressed against my chest, dragging over my flesh as he stared at me with those deep brown eyes. There was a throbbing around my neck where he'd choked me until I was sure I was going to die.

Shivering, I forced myself out of his bed. I realized I was still holding onto a pillow and I tossed it away, flinging the scent of his cologne up into the air. I bit back a groan. Last night hadn't gone the way I planned at all. Somehow, Mingyu had gotten into my brain and turned me into an empty-headed bitch.

"Fuck!" I snapped.

I looked around for my clothes and remembered they were hanging up in the front closet. I stormed to it, snatched them down, and left a pile of hangers on the floor before making my way to the bathroom.

"I am so stupid," I muttered.

I flipped on the light and stared at my reflection. How the hell had he gotten into my head like that? How did he know I remembered the code in the elevator? There were a million questions I had about Mingyu, but I couldn't think beyond the constant, aching throb of my body.

Before I could do anything else, I needed his scent off of me. It lingered, infiltrating my nose and making me want to scratch him off of my skin. The shower heated after I flipped the switch. I sought out the little complimentary bottles of hotel soap and shampoo once I stepped inside.

I didn't even get any info.

I planted my hands against the cool tile of the wall and thought about what to do next. The risk had been worth it, but the reward was not. But now that I had Kim Mingyu in my sights, I couldn't even imagine letting it go and walking away from him.

He was mine.

My hands ran over my body, and I pushed memories of him out of my head.

I stepped out of the shower before I allowed myself to go too far down the rabbit hole. Once I was out of the steam-logged stall, my mind calmed, and I focused on the task at hand. Tossing on my clothes, I walked out and started looking. I searched every inch of the place, but just like I'd suspected, there was nothing. No photos, no notes, no technology to snoop through. Kim Mingyu was thorough.

"Shit," I muttered.

The sound of knocking made me go for my gun, but I remembered I'd left it locked in the glove compartment of my car. No way would they have allowed me into Blu with it. I cautiously made my way to the door, the hair on the back of my neck standing on end.