Wonwoo

There was a strange man in my apartment.

No, scratch that. There was a strange man in my apartment who had fucked me better than I'd ever been fucked before and who was also a murderous bastard but looks like a damn lost puppy. Oh, and he was delicately picking up pieces of glass off my floor. He dampened a paper towel and went back to work as I stared at him.

What the hell is he doing here?

I drank down more of the water to wash the taste of beer and irritation out of my mouth. As the coolness slid over my tongue and washed down my throat, I couldn't tear my eyes away. Mingyu finished up with the glass pieces and grabbed my mop next, giving the floor a good shine.

"What the fuck?" I muttered.

"There," Mingyu said, more to himself than to me, as he replaced my mop. His gaze flickered to me. "Now it's your turn."

I frowned. "My turn to what?"

Mingyu walked over and stood beside my couch. "Drink the rest of your water, and come on."

"Why?" I asked.

I swear I saw his orbs turning dark. "If you ask me one more question, I'm going to haul you over my shoulder and move you myself."

My eyes narrowed. "I'd like to see you try that weird lovey dovey shit."

Wordlessly, Mingyu plucked the glass out of my hand and yanked me to my feet. I stood there, staring at him wide-eyed, stunned that he had that much strength. I'd witnessed it myself, but it still shocked me. Normally, I wasn't an easy man to move, but Mingyu did it without a second thought.

He braced himself, crouched, and I went up onto his shoulder as if I weighed nothing. The shock wore off as he carried me through my apartment.

"Put me down!" I snapped.

A quick, hard swat landed on my ass, and I blinked. Had he just slapped my butt? I wanted to protest, but my drunk brain wasn't equipped to handle this. We stopped off in my bathroom, and he made me stand on the floor.

"Clothes off." He pointed to the hamper in the corner. "Put them in there. And brush your teeth."

I gawked at Mingyu. "There is something seriously wrong with you," I said. "Why aren't you taking the hint to leave?"

"There was a hint to leave?" he asked.

Unlike before, when he really seemed confused by my anger, this question was filled with smart ass-ness. I had told him directly to fuck off, yet he was still here. He turned his back to me and leaned over into the tub, turning it on and adjusting the temperature. My eyes ran over his backside. At some point, he'd taken off his jacket and put it somewhere, but I had no idea when. Was I that drunk? Or staring at other things a little too hard?

"Clothes," he repeated, a slight growl in his voice.

I wanted to tell him exactly where he could shove his demands. The beer had only made me bolder, and I felt some kind of way about him right now.

Mingyu's hands were on me so quickly my head was spinning. He yanked off my clothes, tossing them into the hamper. I shoved out a hand in protest, but he simply knocked it away. When he shoved me back and ripped off my boxers, I found my voice again.

"Hey! I know how to shower by myself," I huffed. "Can you get out?"

Mingyu looked down at me. "I can, but I don't think I should. You're drunk enough to slip and crack your head open on the faucet. Blood would splatter, creating a bigger mess. Based on your height and weight, there are multiple ways your fall could land you either in the hospital or the morgue."