Wonwoo

I didn't give a shit about what I was doing anymore. The outside world was messy and complicated. But in here? With Mingyu? I knew where we stood. He was who he was, and I was who I was. We weren't pretending, although we were ignoring the inevitable. This would all fall apart eventually.

My mind quickly shoved that thought under the rug as Mingyu's lips crashed against mine. He moaned, his tongue swiping at the seam of my lips as he shoved me into his bed. I don't even remember how we got up there; my brain was completely enamored with Mingyu.

His hand shoved underneath my shirt, fingers grazing over my nipple. Mingyu tugged one of my nipples, and my back arched up from the bed as I chased his touch, wanting more. I opened my mouth, accepting him inside. Our tongues clashed, fighting each other, but I was no match for Mingyu. And as much as I liked to fight, part of me didn't want to be a match for him right now.

In Mingyu's arms, I could fall apart and know that he would take the lead. He'd tell me where to go, how to move, and how to hold my position until all I had to do was rely on him. The thought of having someone to rely on sent butterflies through my stomach. He was there, even when I didn't want or expect him to be.

I'm getting way too attached.

Staying with Mingyu hadn't been part of the plan, but I'd given in. Being at his place was better than another stint in rehab; at least here, I had great dick, delicious food, and Jazz. It was a break from reality, but one I desperately wanted to cling to.

"Where's your mind?" Mingyu growled against my ear. "If you start daydreaming, I'm going to think I'm boring you and go harder," he said, punctuating his words with a bite to my shoulder.

"You... ah," I moaned, shaking my head to force myself to focus as my body tingled all over. "Are you threatening me?" I asked.

"You'll know when I'm threatening you."

"Noted," I muttered. Every red flag lit up from here to California and back. I promptly ignored them all. "So, do something that doesn't bore me."

Mingyu tugged my nipple, and I pressed my lips together. Somehow, a stupid, goddamn whimper still slipped free. The corner of his mouth ticked up. I shoved a hand against his chest, but he refused to let me push him off. Instead, he attacked my neck. His teeth sank into my skin, drawing a hiss and a moan from me. His hand slipped between us, working my zipper down until he cupped my balls and gave them a very firm squeeze.

"Fuck," I bit my bottom lip, lifting my hips and pressing against his palm.

"Stay."

Mingyu climbed off of the bed, and I was left panting. I propped myself up on my elbows. "What are you doing?"

"Didn't I say stay?"

I plopped back down. "What the hell are you doing over there? Come back already."

"Do you miss me that much?"

I pulled a face. "More like I am going to explode if you don't touch me."

"All I heard is that you miss me."

I rolled my eyes. Mingyu was different than I expected him to be from reading his file. There was a gentle, playful side that I never would have expected. If Mingyu was any other man, he would be perfect for me.

He's still a Kim.

A hand wrapped around my ankle, and I slid down to the middle of the bed. Mingyu was on me before I could even sit up. He had a determined look on his face as he stripped me out of my clothes and tossed them aside. I stared at them on the floor, in a heap, and raised a brow.