Air.

I sat on my bed. Clutching my blankets, trying to get me back to any sense of reality.

My body wasn't allowing me to breath air, and my sobs were the only thing that filled the room.

What the fuck just happen?

Tell me this is a horrible, horrible dream and he would never ever say those things.

I pinched my self.

Fuck.

How could he say those thing?!

Air.

I need air.

Fuck.

The walls were closing in and I couldn't breathe.

The faint noise of my party was the only background noise I heard, as I slid off my bed, struggling to walk to the bathroom.

My body was shutting down on me, and the worst part was, HE was the only person who could get me out of this state.

But who do I go to now that he's the one who put me here?

I swore I seen him. He was in there, during those intimate moments.

Oh my Merlin I'm going to throw up.

How did he do those things to me, and then follow it with those words?

Oh, no.

Fucking AIR.

I curled up into a ball on my floor, still in my dress, my cheeks now stained with tears, my face beat red, gasping.

"ITS AFTER MIDNIGHT!" Theo swung my door open, "HAPPY BIR-" he stopped dead in his tracks, rushing over, "WHAT HAPPENED? MERLIN! YN!"

I looked up at Theo, my eyes welling up with tears again, my gasps for air. I shook my head, unable to speak. He knelt down beside me, his eyes scanning my face with concern.

"Talk to me, please?" he whispered, his voice soft and gentle.

I couldn't, even if I tried, the only noise escaping my mouth was begs for air.

Theo's eyes filled with concern as he gazed at me. He gently stroked my hair, trying to calm me down. "Yn, please, talk to me," he urged again, his voice low and soothing. "What happened? Did Riddle hurt you?"

I shook my head again, still unable to form words. The sobs wracked my body, making it hard for me to breathe.

Theo's hand moved to my shoulder, and he gently massaged it, trying to comfort me.

As I struggled to catch my breath, I felt a faint sense of awareness return to me. I looked up at Theo, my eyes red and puffy from crying. His eyes locked onto mine, filled with a deep concern and compassion.
Suddenly, I felt a surge of anger and frustration. Why did he have to hurt me so much? The tears started flowing again, and I buried my face in my hands, overcome with emotion.

I don't want you.

"Yn!" He grabbed me into him, "yn please you're scaring me! Breathe!"

I buried my face in his chest, my body still shaking with sobs as I struggled to breathe. Theo's arms wrapped tightly around me, holding me close as he whispered soothing words into my ear.

But the air couldn't find its way, and my room was spinning, and it didn't matter that Theo was holding me.

The only thing that mattered was Mattheo was completely gone.

I could see the concern growing in Theos face, he could see I wasn't going to calm down. Not from this.

You're not special.