Chapter 7: Having A Girl Best Friend

Jyla P.O.V

Preston wasn't in bed, he walked out the bathroom. "Good morning Jyla." He said. "Morning Preston." I said streching. He sat on the bed and I sat up. Preston leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I place my hands on his chest and he pulls me close to him and our kiss was longer. I wanna be Mrs.Arsement one day, so I could call Preston mine forever.

We pulled away from each other. I placed my arm over his shoulder. We were nose to nose. "I really love you, you know that?" Preston said. "Yeah. I love you too." I said back to him. "I can't wait till I turn 19 so I'm much closer to your age." I said.

I kissed his lips and pulled away. I grabbed his fat cheeks. "You look like a chipmunk." I said. "I'm proud of my cheeks. "Preston said. I laughed. I grabbed his cheeks again. I peck his lips. "Worlds best boyfriend." I said.

"I know." Preston softly said leaning in. "I'm glad you know that." I softly said leaning in. Our lips finally crashed into each other. The room was so silent you could her a pin drop. But for now you can only hear us kissing. We let go.

"I put the bath on for you so you could relax, cause I know you're probably in a lot of pain from last night." Preston said.

"Yeah." I said. He passed me my towel and I wrapped it around me.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
I had on my red shirt and jeans with my sneakers. Preston had left to go to Mitch house and I got there. I knocked on the door and Lachlan answered. "Hey big bro" I said to Lachlan. "What's up little sis?" Lachlan said. Lachlan is more like a big brother to me. I walked inside the house and went up to Jerome's room to see if Preston there.

He was knocking on Jerome's door. "Preston." I called. He turned and ran I turned around and I fell on the floor hitting my head. "Owe." I said. I went downstairs and he grabbed me.

Mitch and Lachlan wet me and I got egged. I was so pissed. I got whip cream on me. "PRESTON BLAINE ARSEMENT, MITCHELL DONALD RALPH HUGHES, AND LACHLAN POWER!" I screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed. "Preston get off of me!" I yelled walking to the door. I got embarrassed in front of my boyfriend. I walked out their house. I sat on the steps and squeezed the water out my hair. I took the egg off of me and the whipped cream.

I felt a person sit next to me. "Hi." A girl said. I looked at this girl who has long brown hair, and greenish eyes. "Hey." I said. "What size so you wear?" She asked. "I look like I wear your size." I said.

I shrugged. "I could fix you up." She said. "Who are you?" I asked her. "Jess or Jessbot as Mitch and Jerome call me. Mitchell is my boyfriend, Preston's is your boyfriend right?" She asked. "Yeah, this had to be the most fucked thing he's done." I said as I took the whipped cream off my cheek and put it in my mouth.

"You like to eat don't you?" Jess asked as she got up. I nodded. "That's why me and Mitch have a great friendship." I said. "My other friend Lachlan, buzzkill." I said. She laughed.

We went to her and Mitch's room and I changed.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
I had on a nice outfit (the picture), red lipstick, nice natural makeup, cat eye makeup, I never had my hair straight. "You look beautiful" Jess said. "Thank you." I hugged her.

"You are my new bestfriend." I said. "So are you, I like you." She said. I walked downstairs, the boys looked at me. I fixed my blazer. Jess was next to me. "This is Jyla after you guys kinda screwed her over." Jess said.

Preston and Mitch got up.

Preston grabbed my waist. "You look beautiful." He said. "Really?" I asked with excitment. He nodded. He kissed my lips. Preston was still taller than me. I smiled.

I slid my hand on Preston's cheek. He pulled me closer to him. We let go. He pecked my lips.

"Thank you Jess." I said to her. "No problem girly." Jess said back to me.

Preston pulled me to sit, but there were no more seats. "Come here." He said. I giggled. He pulled me to sit on his lap.