Chapter 22: A Crying Preston

Jyla P.O.V

It's 11 o clock in the morning. Me and Jess were eating junk food. I heard my door open. Me and Jess kept our eyes on the tv. "Jyla." I heard my name being extended.

"Yes Preston." I answered. He sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder. His arm was wrapped around my waist. Preston kissed my neck. I smiled and chuckled.

"I have a hangover." Preston said. "Aww. Baby." I said. "Come." I got up and Preston pulled me down. Preston put his legs up on my legs and closed his eyes.

I ran my fingers though his hair. I felt his hand run up my shirt. "Stop Preston." I said. "Hey Mitch." I said. "Hey." He said kissing Jess. I got up and pulled Preston.

"We're going to my room." I said winking at him. He smiled slightly. He wrapped his arm around me waist and carried me upstairs. I giggled. We got to my room and he put me down. "Lay down." I said.

He took off his shirt and he went to go lay down. I sat on top of Preston and kissed his lips. "I missed you." Preston said. "I missed you too." I said.

I kissed his neck down near to his pants and back up. He was biting his lips. "Go to sleep. Maybe you'll get some tonight." I said. He bit his lips. I took off my pants and shirt. To put in a different outfit. I felt my butt being squeezed. "Stop." I said to Preston.

He kissed my shoulder to my neck. I smiled and let the moans escape my lips. I moved from Preston and went downstairs after putting on a nice outfit. It started raining and I smiled because I loved the rain.

Jess and Mitch were kissing. "Eww!" I yelled. They let go quickly. I laughed. I saw Preston come downstairs, his eyes full of tears and he walks outside. I look out the window and he's sitting on the bench in front of my house.

He was getting wet and I'm sure he's gonna be sick by tonight. I grabbed my sweater and went outside. I go walk to Preston. But he gets up and starts walking off.

"Preston!" I yell his name. He starts to speed off. "Preston!" I yell again.

I start running to him my hair is already wet. I grab his hand once I'm close to him. "Preston, what's wrong?" I asked him softly. He sniffles. "My mom and dad died." He said softly crying.

I hug him to comfort him as he cried on my shoulder. "Aww Preston. I'm so sorry." I said. We pull away and we go back to the house and sit on the bench in front of my house. "You're gonna be sick by tomorrow." I said to Preston as we sat down.

"I know." He said.

"Preston can you at least look at me?"

He looks at me and I look at him. "Just know that one of them is in a better place." I said. "Yeah my father is probably rotten in hell for what he did to you." Preston said. "Come here." I said as I opened my arms out to him.

He hugged me for a while. "I love you. Don't cry." I muffled to him. "I love you too babe and thanks." Preston said in my ear. We let go and we stand up, I ran my fingers though Preston's wet hair. I kiss his lips as the rain slips down our body.

He kisses back. Preston holds me close. We pull away, "I'm sorry this happened." I said to Preston. "This isn't your fault." He said. "Let's go inside." I said. My fingers were at the end of my sleeves on my sweater, as I was shivering cold. I wrapped my arms around Preston's neck and he kisses my lips and I kiss back.

After a while, he noticed I was cold. He picked me up and took me inside. He took me to my room and he changed in there.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I have a bunch of Preston's sweaters and he doesn't know. So I have on my pajamas and his sweater. We were on the couch with Jess and Mitch, they were cuddling. We weren't cuddling. I was just avoiding Preston.

I just turn away from Preston and sighed really loud. My fingers were at the end of the sleeves again. "Jay." Preston called. "What?" I said in a rude manner. "What happened to you?" Preston asked.

I get up and start walking up to my room. Then I slam my door, I take off my pants and lay down. I was on my stomach staring at the moon. A tear just streaks down. My mom called me earlier and we had a conversation and it reminded me of something of my past that I didn't wanna tell Preston.

I only told Jess. I heard my door open and I continued to cry. I hate this world. "Girly you okay?" She asked me. "Yeah." I said.

"No you're not." She said. Jess sat on my bed. "Is it about the secret?" She asked. I nodded. "I know he's gonna ask soon or later." Jess said getting up.

"Baby what's this secret Jess was talking about?" I sat up. "When I was about 14-15 years old. My uncle raped me and I got pregnant." I said.

"It's okay if you wanna break up with me." I said to him. I lay down and cry. "I love you no matter what." I felt a soft kiss on my cheek. "I love you. I'll see you soon." He said.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
I heard my phone ringing and I groan. I answer my phone.

(Rob, Jyla)

Hello?
Are you sleep?
No, I'm skydiving.
I'm glad you're having fun with that but meet us at the bridge now.
Why? Can't this wait till tomorrow.
Preston is gonna jump.

My eyes widen.

I'll be there in 10.

I get up and put on one of Preston's sweater and my shorts. I grab my keys and run down the stairs and lock my door and hop in my car

10 minutes past

I get out and see two figures. "Preston!" I yelled. I hug him. He wraps his arm around my waist. "Why?" I ask. "I need to be with my parents." He said. "So you're gonna leave me alone? Do you not understand how much I love you?" I said as tears stream down my face.

"I have to." He kisses my lips and I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck. We pull away as fast as possible. Our foreheads touch. "Please Preston." I said. "I love you." I said as my tears flow heavy.

He wipes my tears and kisses me once more. "I'll see you soon." He said. "You know what fine! Go ahead! You won't do it Preston!" I run to my car and drive off. I'll miss him.