Chapter 21: Back With Preston

Jyla P.O.V

I woke up with a hangover and I was NAKED?! Next to someone. I groaned, I turned around and see it's Preston. His arm ran over my waist. He squeezed my thighs and I moaned a bit.

I remember he came to spend a night because the drivers were with his stuff and there was no where for him to sleep. "Jyla." Preston called. "Hmm."

"I'm going home soon to unpack." Preston said. He kissed my cheek.

"Preston."

"Yeah babe?"

"My head hurts. I have a hangover."

Preston got up and put on his boxers I just heard the door slam. I closed my eyes and I was humming a tune. After a while, Preston came back in the room and gave me Advil and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I said. I kissed his lips. He got back in bed with me. I sat up and swallowed the pill with the water and as Preston was on his phone, I went to go take a shower.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I had on just my bra and panties, and went back to sleep since it was like 95 degrees in Tampa. I laid on my stomach staring at Preston's features. "Preston." I called. He looked at me and his kid like smile just shined.

"What's up?"

"When are you going home?" I ask. "Soon." He said. "I just gotta make sure you're okay." He said. He was sitting up and I was laying at his side, so I just wrapped my arms around his waist and my face was in his side.

I groaned. He laid next to me, so my arms were over his shoulder and connected to his back and my face was in his neck. I sighed of relief. I kissed his neck and soon went back to sleep.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I was up and ready to do my homework. I was wearing my high waist jean shorts and my white tank top with my Posh Life Sweater on and my hair was in a high ponytail and I had my new glasses on.

I was in the kitchen sitting in my high chair doing my homework. You know the ones they have for the tables at the bars. "Jyla. Jyla. Jyla." I heard the guys say. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up." I say to them. I felt someone arms around my neck and kissed my neck to my cheek.

"Hey baby." Preston said. "What's up?" He sat next to me and so did Jess. She came over to do her homework too. Me and her go to the same college. Even though she's 21 she dropped out of college once she turned 20. Its SEPTEMBER!

"You started already?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "I'm spending a night so we could do our homework together." She said. "Ok."

"I wanted to stay with Jay." Preston whined.

I got up and walked over to his seat and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. His hands were touching and moving around my butt. "So is that a yes?" Preston asked. "It's a nicer way of saying no." I said.

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah." I kissed his lips once more. I giggled as Preston pulled me closer to him. I pulled away from him and I went to go finish my homework
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
Me and Jess finished our homework. I walked to the living room to see the boys dressed, first one I noticed was my boyfriend.

"Well hello sir." I said to Preston. "Hello beautiful. What's your name?"

"Jyla and you?"

"Preston Arsement." We both laughed. "Where are you guys going?" I askd. "Club." Jerome said. "Should've let us go!" Jess yelled. "I'm not getting wasted again." I said. "We're leaving." Rob said. I walked up to Preston and I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He bit my lips and his hand ran down to my butt. He attempted to squeeze my butt. "Stop!" I squealed. He chuckled a bit. He placed one more soft kiss on my lips. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Preston said.

He placed a soft kiss on my neck. I giggled, "bye." "Bye." I said. I closed the door.