Chapter 15: Meeting Prestons Family....Again

Jyla P.O.V

I woke up and Preston wasn't in bed. I got up and put on his shirt and walked out to the living room where him and Landon were talking.

But I stayed where they couldn't see me. "Dude that's gonna happen." Preston said to Landon. "But I really loved her." Landon said. "Landon, as your older cousin I know how that feels. Remember how desperate I was when Sarah broke up with me. I got Jay now and I still feel something for Sarah, but not as much as I feel for Jay." Preston said. I blushed so hard.

"So move on?" Landon said. "Yeah dude. It's kinda hard to find girls like Jyla but trust me you'll find the ONE." Preston said. I blushed so hard. I turned around to go walk in the room but I felt arms around my waist and a kiss pressed on my neck.

I blushed still. Why do I do that? "Morning." Preston said. "Morning handsome." I ssid. We walked back into our room.

We locked the door. Preston sat on the chair and he pulled my waist. "What happened with Landon?" I asked Preston. "His girlfriend broke up with him." He said. "Oh." I said. "He'll be fine." I said.

"I know" Preston said. Preston ran his hand up my shirt and bit his lips. I kissed his lips and he got up and so did I. He pulled me close to him and I sat on the bed and laid my head on the pillow. Preston came on top of me and started kissing my lips.

I lifted up my left leg, Preston was lifting my shirt up. I was turned on and I just wanted to have sex with him right now. He got a boner too. That made it worst, I moaned and Preston was starting to take off my underwear, but Landon was still here.

I moved Preston's hand. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me. "Did you forget Landon was still here?" I said to Preston. "No. But what if we're quiet?" Preston asked. "Tonight I promise." I said to him. "Or maybe we can now." I said. He mouth yes, I laughed. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

Preston let go of my lips after a while and he kissed my collarbone to my neck. "Umh Preston." I quietly moaned. He went inside the drawer and got out a condom. I bit my lips. "Wait. Let me go use the bathroom." I said. "Okay, I guess." Preston said getting off of me.

I went to the bathroom and I heard the door ring. I went to use the bathroom and I took my birth control pills too.

"Bye Jyla!" Landon yelled. I ran out the bathroom. I hugged Landon from behind. "Bye Landon." I said as I repeatedly kissed his cheek. "Mini Preston, goodbye." Preston said. "Bye guys see you tonight." He said. "Tonight?" "Yeah you guys are coming tonight." Landon said. "Okay." I said.

I closed and locked the door. "Ready?" Preston said in a deep voice and pinned me to the door. "You are such a turn on for me." I said. Preston lift me up and I started kissing him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. We went in our room and closed the door. He put me back on the bed. He took off his shirt. I bit my lips. I threw the condom. "What was that for?" He raised his eyebrow. "Trust me." I said. He shrugged.

Preston slowly leaned in and slowly kissed my lips. He started lifting up my shirt. Preston took off the shirt and I sat up and he unhook my bra and I laid back down.

I slid it off. As Preston kissed me and grabbed my breast with one free hand while the other one was on my waist. I unbuckled his pants.

I slid off his pants and underwear. I moaned as he bit my lips. He pulled away from my lips and took off my underwear. He started kissed my neck again. I moaned his name. "Preston." I moaned. He got a boner again.

He pushed inside of me which made me kinda sorta scream his name. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Babe." I moaned. He pulled out and he rolled me over on top of him. "So I get to take control?" I asked him. "Yeah for now." He said. His phone was ringing. He grabbed his phone and I grabbed it from him.

I sat on him as he placed his hands on my waist and pushed in me. "Mhmm." I moaned. I made him sit up. We just finished do it from there.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
"Yeah dude. I'll pick you from the airport." Preston said to someone. I snuggled way closer to him. "Okay dude, Jay is gonna be excited." Preston said.

"Bye." Preston said. Preston was getting up and I pulled his arm, so he would lay back down.

"Preston." I groaned. "Jyla." He groaned mocking me. "Jay we have to go to my aunt's house." Preston said. Preston got up and I did too.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
We got to Preston's aunt's house. He intertwined his fingers with mine and he quickly kissed my lips. I smiled. A lady about in her 40s opened the door and she smiled when she saw Preston.

"Hey auntie." Preston said. "Hi Preston." His aunt said. "Who's this?" "My girlfriend Jay or Jyla." He said. Preston didn't sound too good, he sound like he was sick. "Hi." I said. "Hi sweetheart come in." She said smiling.

I pulled Preston inside and he stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing I'm fine." He said. I rubbed his back. "Are you sure? We can go home if you need." I said to him. "No I'm good." He said. "Come we were just about to eat." His aunt said.

We walked into the dining room and I scanned the room. I saw Caleb, Landon, Preston's mom, and his FATHER!?

I instantly started panicking. I smiled. I started shaking a little and Preston squeezed my hand. I looked at him. "I'm going to go use the bathroom before we start. Where is it?" I asked. "I'll show you." Preston said.

He took me to the bathroom and he went inside with me. I sat on the toilet seat. I covered my face. "Why didn't you tell me your father was here? I could've stayed home." I said. "I didn't know he was gonna be here." Preston said. I got up and tried not to cry when I start to panic I start crying.

Preston grabbed my hand and he hugged me. I placed my head on his chest and my hand on his chest. I listened to his heartbeat. A tear streak down my cheek and that means I'm just starting to panic.

"Babe. I'll do something about it if my father is making you feel like that." Preston said. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "Promise." I said to him. "Promise." Preston said. Preston kissed my lips and I kissed him back slowly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I love Preston has such a great heart, he'll do anything to make me happy. As we kissed, a tear ran down my cheek, Preston wipe the tear. I heard knocking on the door. Me and Preston let go.

I think Preston getting sick too. We walked out the bathroom. Preston grabbed my hand and we went back to the dining room. His father was staring at me hella hard. Me and Preston sat next to each other.

"Hi Jyla." Mrs.Arsement greeted. "Hi Mrs.Arsement."I said. "Hey Jay." Caleb and Landon said. "Hey guys." I said.