Chapter 27: #Jachlan

Jyla P.O.V

I put on my high heels and my coat. "Ready?" I asked Preston as I put on my black beanie. "Yup." He said as he put his on. We walked out the door and locked it. We walked down the hall, to the stairs and then walked out the building.

"Let's go get some breakfast." I said as Preston intertwined his fingers with mine. We walked to Starbucks and got something to eat and drink and we walked and talked. Until we got to a park. I noticed the park. Central Park.

We came so far. "So do you like New York?" I asked Preston. "Yeah." He said. "Let's get back to the hotel. I'll go catch a cab." I said. I waved my hand out in the street until I caught a cab.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
We got back to the hotel and I saw Lachlan. "Hey." I said. "Hello beautiful." I blushed. I hugged Lachlan. Our faces were so close. "You ready?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yeah." I said. "That's what we're not gonna do. You're not gonna wrap your arm around my girl." Preston said in Lachlan's face. "It's not that serious." Lachlan said. "When it comes to Jay it's very serious." Preston said clutching his fist. "Baby." I said stepping in front of Lachlan.

"Stop it. It's not serious." I said to Preston grabbing his jacket. "It is because that's one step to losing you to one of my best friends." He said raising his eyebrows at me. I hug him and start kissing his fat cheeks. Preston holds me close to him, "don't worry." I said to him. "How?" He smiled. "Just don't." I wrapped my arms around Preston's neck and kissed his lips and he kissed back. I pecked his lips. "I'll see you later." I said. He smiled and turned on his heel.

"Lachlan." I said as I grabbed his hand. He smiled.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
We were ice skating and everyone else was there. Lachlan was teaching me and I saw Preston getting jealous. "Lachlan." I giggled. He intertwined his fingers with mine. I hug his torso so he can guide me.

"Don't be scared." He said. "I don't wanna embarrass myself Lachlan." I said. I bit my lips. "Sweet heart don't worry." Lachlan said. I blushed super hard. He picked me up and I laughed. "Stop it." I laughed.

He put me down and we both laughed. "I wish you were my girlfriend. Preston is so lucky to have you." Lachlan said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "You're the best." I said. We spun and I saw a angry Preston coming toward us. We stopped.

He grabbed my arm. "Stop and let's go Jyla." Preston said. "Why? I'm having fun it's not like you were gonna have fun with me." I said. He grabbed her arm. Lachlan grabbed my arm. "Let her stay. If she wants to stay let her." Lachlan said.

"I said she has to go." I grabbed my arm from Preston and Lachlan and skated back to the bench. I took off the shoes and I went back to the hotel.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I was crying in my room. I was crying a lot. Preston switched his rooms since we got into an argument. Someone knocked on my door. I went to go open it. I saw Lachlan. "I'm sorry for what happened tonight." Lachlan said holding my hands. "It's not you." I said hugging him.

"It's not you." I muffled. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said letting go of me. "Okay." He kissed the top of my head and I blushed. I  closed my door and someone else came in my room. I felt an arm around my waist. "Hey baby." Preston said in my ear.

"I can't let you go to sleep crying. I did what I did today because I was jealous and I only want you to myself. I don't wanna share you." Preston said. I smiled knowing I was only his. "Preston can you stay in here?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said getting comfortable.  I fell asleep in his warmth.