Chapter 34: Preston & Jyla Time

Jyla P.O.V

We were all in a cabin house. It was midnight and me and Preston didn't know what to do. I got up and sat on Preston facing him. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked taking the remote from him. "I don't know." He said. I took off the tv and threw the remote.

He unhooked my bra. "What do you wanna do?" He asked smirking. "Exactly what you're thinking." I said to him. I kissed his lips slowly. But he laid me down and took control. He took off my bra.

We just ended up having sex.

Morning

I woke up and I was so comfortable in Preston's arms. His face in my hair, his leg was over mine. His arm around my waist and his other arm was under my head. He groaned. I smiled. I was a little sore. When me and Preston have sex, its fucking hardcore sex for no reason, sometimes it's easy and slow. "Preston." I placed my hand on top of his and his hand was on my stomach. "Preston." I whisper. I shrugged. I tried getting up. He pulled me down. "Stay." He whined. I love that he acts like that. He acts tough, but is so soft.

Someone walked in. "Hello child." Jess says. "Hello Jessbot." I said. "So you had fun too last night?" She said. "Yeah." I said. "I'm trying to wake him." I said to Jess. "Don't. Let them sleep." She said. "Okay I'm coming downstairs." I said. She walked out. I grabbed my towel that was on the floor.

I moved Preston's arm slowly. I wrapped the towel around me and went to take a shower.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I was wearing my black tank top and my shorts that love. I was eating a bag of Doritos. "So lazy day?" Louise asked. "Yup." I said. I was laying on one couch and the other girls were sitting or laying on the couch or floor.

"Are the boys still sleeping?" Lucy asked. "Half of them." Jess said. "Mitch, Preston, and Jerome." I said. I had my eyes closed and the girls were talking.

I'm tired still. "Good morning girls." The guys said. I opened my eyes and looked to see the guys putting on their coats. Preston and Mitch caught my eye. Preston sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "What do you want to eat?" He softly asked.

"I don't know." I said back to him softly. "Girls are differcult." Preston said. "Shut up. I want anything you're eating." I said. "Okay." He said. I hugged his torso, "where are you going to eat?" I asked him looking up. I placed my legs on top of his.

I kissed his chin. "I don't know." He said. "Come on Preston." Jerome said. Preston leaned down and slowly kissed me. I smiled. "I'll take you to get your hair done later again. It doesn't look its usual way." Preston said to me.

"Okay." I smiled. I let go of Preston. "Bye pleb." I said to Preston. "Bye pleb." He said.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
Preston took me to get my hair done. We did go skiing. Then, Preston had to go met Mrs. Hughes with Mitch. I stayed home because I was sick. The girls were cooking. I went up to the room where me and Preston were staying.

I opened the room, I turned off the lights and the TV and laid in bed and went to sleep.