Chapter 24: Its My BIRTHDAY!

Jyla P.O.V

It's 2 months later and it's my birthday. But I have to finish my homework because it's due tomorrow. Preston is sleeping upstairs while I was comfortable in my house with nothing on but my bra and underwear on.

I hear someone walk into the kitchen. "Morning babe." Preston said. "Morning." I said. We have high stools for the kitchen too. Just got those done a week ago.

Preston kissed my neck. "Happy birthday." He said. "Thank you." I said. I got up to sit at the actual table and Preston came and sat next to me. He was on his phone while I was doing my homework. "Need help?" He asked. "Sorta." I said.

"Get up." Preston demands. I get up and he sits on my seat and he pulls my waist so I was sitting on his lap and I felt his big you know what just hit my butt. I shake my head. I groan but it sounds more like a moan.

Preston grabs my thighs and kisses my back. "Are you gonna help me?" I asked him. So he help me and we get it done in no time. I got up and got dressed.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I walk downstairs and I see Preston sitting on the couch with his head laying back and his chest was falling and rising. I got and kiss his cheek and he's still. I smile.

Preston P.O.V

Jyla was taking so long and so I decided to take a quick nap.

Dream

"Babe?" I called. "Yeah Preston?" She answers. "Let's go out tonight." I asked her. "Where to?" Jyla ask. "Don't worry about it!" I said. She walks out the bathroom and I look at his beauty.

She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me. This was our 4th year together.

~Le Night~

We were under the eiffel tower look at the light. I finally built up some courage to stand up.  "Jyla I love you so much. You saved me when I needed it. You just light the fire in my heart. I don't know how else to describe our relationship because our relationship is perfect! So Jyla will you be Jyla Arsement?" I ask as I got on one knee. She started crying.

She nodded. "Yes Preston." She said with excitement. I slide the ring on her finger and I smile, she hugs me. I have my wife.

Jyla P.O.V

"TBNRFRAGS!" I yelled. He opened his eyes. "What?" He answered. "You weren't waking up." I softly say. "I just had a dream." He said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm going to Mitch's house." I said getting up.

"Go put on your bathing suit." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Just go." Preston said "What if I don't want to?" I said. He got up and pushed me against the door. "You don't wanna get punished later on do you?" Preston said in the a deep voice looking into my eyes. "Maybe, maybe not." I said. He chuckles. Preston places a soft kiss on my collarbone up to my neck. Just until his phone rang.

So I went to go put on my bathing auit and I was ready to go.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
It was nighttime. I was sober Preston was too and so was Jess, Alanna, Jeormd, and Mitch. So I was still controllable. We had champagne so I popped it open and I spilled all over me. Everyone just went crazy. It went from people that I record with from people in high school.

I had a good time and I poured me some and drank it then I jumped in the pool. "Who wants to do body shots?" Noah (NoahCraftFTW) ask.

"We do!" Me, Jess, and Alanna yelled. "No you don't." The guys said. "Yes we do." Alanna said. We got out the pool and went to the kitchen. "Let the birthday girl go!" Kenny yelled. I laid on the counter and Noah and Lachlan poured some on me.

"I want to go." Mitch said. I let Mitch go and he sucked all the liquor from my body. "I wanna do it one more time." I shouted. Jess and Alanna pour some on me. Preston goes and I run my fingers though his hair. I get up after Preston finish. Preston pulls me to the bathroom.

"Are you drunk?" He asked me. "I'm drunk. I'm controllable I know what I'm doing." I said to him giggling. I walked out the bathroom and I went upstairs to go check my phone and my Twitter went off. I walk into the hallway.

Someone pins me against the wall. I thought it was Preston, so I kissed him and he kissed back. I moan as he feels me. "Mitch and Jyla!" I hear a girl call. We let go and we scream.

I see Jess and Preston stand there. "I'm so sorry. I thought that was Preston." I said to both Jess and Preston. "It's all good, you're drunk." Jess said. Preston nodded and walked away.

I grab his arm. "Babe are you mad at me?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Okay." I know Preston was hurt. Then we heard a car blow up. It was my car. "Fuck!" I yelled. "At least the next car is coming in 2 days." Kenny said. I nodded.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I came back to reality and me and Preston were in bed naked about to go to sleep. Preston's right arm is around my waist and my face is in his neck. I sighed. "You're not mad right?" I asked him.

"No but I gave you a good and long punishment." Preston said. I chuckled. "Yeah. I'm in a little bit of pain." I said. He chuckled. "That's good." Preston smiled. We both went to go take showers.

20 minutes later

I was in my underwear and tank top and Preston was shirtless with his pajama pants on. My face was in his neck once again. Then I remembered that I have to thank everyone for my birthday. I grab my phone and go on Twitter and post this:

I love you all thanks for my birthday wishes. My new little purple hair friend Marlena @marlenaslade @Bajan_Canadian  @alannaraedavis @jeromeASF @TBNRKennyworth @mrwoofless @lachlanyt

Then I had to tweet another finishing the tags.

@vikkstar123 @NoahCraftFTW_ and most of all my best friend and boyfriend @TBNRFrags. I love you babe 😘😜. You're the best! ❤️ You're also annoying.

I tweet that out. I followed Marlena since I meet her at ArcadiaCon and I can't wait to see her at Pax. I had to change my bio on Twitter.

I make videos for a living and I'm a nerd. I'm 19. @TBNRFrags is my #1 lava bae😂!

I went on Preston's Twitter and it says at the bottom:

My non-lava mob but my baby girl @wonderwomen

I put my phone down and I turn toward the windows and I start to close my eyes. I felt Preston get up and he turned of the light. "Good night." He said getting in bed. "Good night." I said.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I was forcefully woken up. I shot up and started crying. "Baby?" Preston hugged me, he pulled me on his lap. "I'm so sorry babe." I said. "It's okay." Preston cooed. "No it's not. I kissed Mitch back and I'm sorry." I said while crying.

"What happened?" Preston questioned. "After you saw me and Mitch kiss, you walked away. You got in my car and I saw the car blow up and your body flew into the air and I just saw you bleed and I run out and you're dead and then I find a way to kill myself to be with you. I'm just so sorry. I'm glad you didn't leave." I said.

I get off of him and I sit on my feet behind me. "It's okay." Preston said. I just had on my underwear on. I hug Preston and kiss his lips. I lay back down and Preston wraps me in his warmth. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe." Preston said.