Chapter 26: After Christmas

Jyla P.O.V

It's the 28 of Decemeber. We had fun on Christmas. Now we were on a plane to New York, all of us.

I was next to Preston and Lachlan. I was talking to Lachlan more than I was talking to Preston. I think Preston was getting jealous. "Dude look at Mitch and Jess having a fucking make out session, then look at Rob." I said to Lachlan.

We both laugh and fist bumped. "Glad I changed my seat." Lachlan said to me. I laughed so hard that it was loud and people were looking at me. I sink in my seat and see Preston facing the window staring at nothing but the clouds.

I intertwined my fingers with Preston's and he moved his hand. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Jealous." He said looking at me. "You're my one and only Preston. Lachlan is nothing more than a brother." I said.

I pulled Preston's chin down and kissed his lips. He smiled. I pulled away from the kiss. "Don't be jealous." I said. He nodded and looked out the window. I pulled his arm. Preston looked at me, "what's wrong Jyla?" He asked.

"I'm tired." I said to him. "So go to sleep." He said. "But I want you to wrap your arm around me." I said. Preston wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head. I look up at him and he slid his hand on my right cheek and kissed me. I pull away and I stuff my face into his chest and I let darkness consume me.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I felt someone shake me awake. "How long was I sleep? It felt like 5 minutes." I asked Preston. "30 minutes. That's how long the flight is." He said. I nodded.

45 minutes later

It was 10 at night and we were all tired. We were at a hotel and me and Preston were sharing a bedroom, Mitch and Jess, Vikklan, Rob and Kenny, Jerome and Louise, Noah and Anja, Rob and Lucy. Jason and Vanessa couldn't make it.

I put on my panties and hop in bed. Preston was on his laptop. "Can you go to sleep?" I asked him. "Not yet." He said. I sighed and moved away from him. I heard him sigh.

He turned off the light and wrapped his arm around me. "Are you happy?" Preston asked looking at me. His eyes were shining as the moon shines on him. "Yeah." I said. "Not everything is gonna go your way." Preston said. "It does for you." I said to him. "Sure does. Your my queen." Preston said.

"No I'm not." I said smiling. He pecked my lips. "You are." Preston said moving his hands down to my waist. He pecked my lips one more time. I put my leg on top of his and wrap my arm around his waist and go to sleep.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I wake up and Preston just came out the shower. "Morning." He said taking the water out his hair. "Hey ugly." I said. I grabbed his shirt he had in his hand and put it on. It was below my butt.

"I guess you don't want me wearing a shirt." Preston said putting the towel on the chair. I smiled, "not really." I got up and brushed my teeth. After I brush my teeth, Preston wanted me to do a video with him. So we sat on the couch.

(Preston, Jyla)

Hey what's going on guys Preston here with Jyla .
Hello my cactuses.
Really?
Yes.

I laid my head on Preston's shoulder and he intertwined his fingers with mine. I giggled.

Today my girlfriend is gonna make me look like her species.
A girl?
Yeah.
Okay. Are you ready?
Yup.

I kissed his lips and got up. I did his makeup which only took 10 minutes.

How do I look?
Like a girly version of yourself.
Can I get a kiss?
Once you take off the makeup.
Well that's it guys, if you like this video, hit that like button and subscribe and check out my girlfriend's social media.
Peace.

So I got up and started taking off the makeup off of Preston's face. He started moving his hands around me. Then he started squeezing my butt. I just let him. I took off all the makeup.

"You like doing this, don't you?" I asked Preston. "Yeah your butt is like a cloud." He said. I laughed. "Lachlan is taking me out tonight and you guys are gonna met us." I said to Preston. He kinda got tense. "Nothing is gonna happen." I said.

I kissed his lips. I went to go get in the shower and got dress.