Chapter 30: Preston Is My Everything

Jyla P.O.V

I was back home and Preston brought me back. I was fully healed in a week.

My skin was already covering it. It was 9 o clock. This time, the pack was coming to spend the night. I heard someone knock on the door, I opened the door. Half the pack don't like me anymore because I'm dating Preston still. Vikk, Rob, Lachlan. Mitch and Jerome were still there.

I saw Preston and he was looking like a badass. He was wearing all black and he had on his sunglasses. "Hi." I said to him. "Umm... Babe?" He called. Preston put up his glasses and opened his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his lips, I stand on my toes to reach somewhere near his height. We pull away. I saw Vikk, Lachlan, and Rob stare at me while you see Jerome and Mitch taking pictures of us.

Preston is moving his stuff over in a month. I'm glad I have 3 bedroom house. So one for me and Preston's room. His office. Guest room.

Preston grabbed my arm and went to the couch. He sat down and tried to pull me on his lap.

"I'm not." I said to him. "Where else are you gonna sit?" Preston said. "Stop having good points." I said pouting, as he pulled my waist. I sat on his lap and Preston just chilled back with his hands behind his head.

"So what are we gonna do?" Mitch asked looking at Preston. "I have no idea." He said. "We could watch a movie." Rob said. "Cool but what about after?" Vikk said. "Jay why don't you choose?" Preston said. I shrugged. I got up and went to the kitchen. I went on my computer.

I put on my glasses. "Jyla you okay?" Preston asked. "I'm fine." I said not looking at him. "What's really up? I can't tell when there something wrong with my best friend." Mitch said.

"I'm fine. I just gotta do my homework." I said turning toward Preston. "You and Jess don't have homework." Mitch said moving closer to me. Preston moved toward me and placed his hand on my cheek. "You can tell me anything, we made a commitment." Preston said. I placed my hand on top of his.

"Lachlan, Vikk, and Rob make me feel uncomfortable." I said. "Are you serious?" Jerome said. "Yeah." I said. I'm not short at all, I'm about 5'7 and Preston is about 6 feet and 1 inch.

Preston held my hand. "I'll go say something." Preston said. "Please don't." I begged Preston. "I have to." Preston said. "We'll be there to protect you." Jerome said.

Preston grabbed my hand. "Rob, Vikk and Lachlan. You guys are my friends, Jay is my girlfriend. You guys make her feel uncomfortable." Preston said. "So what and we don't like her she's fucking annoying." Vikk said.

I let go of Preston's hand and went to the backyard. I heard a bunch of commotion. I didn't care. I sat on a beach chair that I had and I started crying in Preston's sweater.

I hate this world. I feel like I need to end it all. So I went online to look for a house in New Jersey. I found the perfect one within 10 minutes. Preston finally came out and took my phone. "You're not moving." Preston said.

"Preston it's either I kill myself or move and you come and see me whenever you can." I said. "Can you listen?" Preston asked me. I didn't listen to him until he screamed at me. "JYLA LISTEN!!" Preston screamed. He made me flinch.

"'I'm sorry, but you just need to listen. Don't run away from your problems, it just comes back to haunt you." Preston said. His face was close to mine. "Okay." I softly say to Preston. "I guess I'll try not to run from my problems and face it." I said smiling at him.

"There goes that beautiful smile." Preston said. Preston opened his arms telling me that he wanted a hug. I hug his torso and look up at him and he looks down at me and kisses my lips. "I love you baby." Preston said. "I love you more." I said.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep." I said as Preston let go of me. I sighed and got up and I felt my arm being pulled back. I was being pulled back by Preston and he made me sit on his lap. "Please for me. Be safe even when I'm not around baby?" Preston asked.

"Okay. When are you coming upstairs?" I asked him.

"When I'm tired." He smiled. I bit my lips and I got up and I grabbed Preston's hand. He stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around me. I softly kiss his lips, he kisses back. I smile into the kiss.

"Preston help." One of the guys said. Sound like Jerome. Preston pulled away from me. I walked inside with him. "Good night guys. Good night babe." I said. I kissed Preston's cheek. "Night." He said.