Chapter 11: Beach Day

Jyla P.O.V

We were in the car on our way to the beach. Preston was vlogging. I was next to him with my head on his shoulder. He stopped the vlogging.

"You okay sweetheart?" He asked. "Yeah. Just tired." I said. I wrapped my arms around his torso, I look up at him. "I just wanna be in bed, cuddle and not worry about nothing." I softly said as Preston slid his hand onto my cheek.

We started kissing I didn't care if they were looking. Mitch and Jess do it all the time. Preston pulled away from me. "Preston." I called. "Yeah babe." Preston answered. I pointed to his lips.

"It still hurts, but it wouldn't hurt to kiss my girlfriend." Preston said. I chuckled. "Yeah okay." I said. "It wouldn't." I love when his voice gets high.

"Okay Arsement." I said.

When we finally got to the beach, we got out the car and me and Jess grabbed our things and we went to go get a spot. Once we found our spot, we took off our stuff and guys started looking at us.

"Creeps." I said. "Yup." Jess said.

4 boys started walking towards us. "I'm gonna show you how I deal with this." I said to Jess. "Hey baby, how you doing?" The boy with the blue eyes said.

I cleared my throat, "I'm fine, but, you need to get the fuck away from me and my friend because we have boyfriends! Yess, they are here. They're coming, so you best get step." I said to him. The boy with green eyes, pulled me into his embrace.

"Stop." I screamed. I saw the boy with curly hair grab Jess. We were hitting them. I look behind me to see if the boys were coming, they were. The guy pulled me and kissed me. I pulled away, "hey what are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice say.

Preston and Mitch. The boy was holding onto me. "Preston." I whispered loudly. Preston walked up to the dude. "Get off of her. Or else." Preston said with a deep voice which kinda turned me on.

He did look buff. The boy let go of me. I ran into Preston's arms. My arms around his neck. "Thank you babe." I said. "No problem anything for you." He said. I stopped hugging him. "I don't get a kiss and you saying I'm your hero." Preston said.

I kissed his lips and he kissed back. I smiled. "Your my hero." I said. He laughed.

We had a good day and that's that.