Chapter 19: A Week Later

Jyla P.O.V

I woke up and Preston was moving closer to me in bed. Plus last night we tried and see how I would feel if I had sex. I felt perfectly fine.

So yeah we were naked in bed. "Jyla." Preston said. "Yeah?" I answered. "You feel okay baby?" Preston asked. I sat up and covered myself. I shrugged. Preston sat up and wrapped his arm around me. He moved a piece of hair out of my face.

He kissed my lips and I kissed back. We pulled away from each other. I laid back down. So did Preston. "We're going to visit Jess and Mitch remember?" Preston asked. "Cool. For how long?" I asked Preston. "A month." He said.

Preston tilted my head, he kissed my neck. "Baby, you know you have so much hickeys from me?" Preston asked. "I do?" I asked him. "2 on both sides of your neck. 1 on your breast and 3 in you stomach." Preston said. I rolled over next to Preston and lay my head on his chest.

I slid my arm over to his shoulder and put my leg over his.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
We were in Tampa and it was like 4:30 over here. Jess and Mitch picked us up and we were at their house. Me and Jess just got back in the house because she took me to go get a nose ring that I really want and a tattoo.

It has bird flying away. "Who's wants to go to the park?" Mitch asked. "Me!" I said. "I don't!" Jess and Preston said.

"Please Jessbot." Me and Mitch asked. "Unm okay. Only because Jyla wants me to go." She said. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Please babe." I asked Preston giving him the puppy eyes.

"But I don't wanna go."

"Please Preston? For me?" I ask.

"Okay only for you." Preston gave up. "Thanks baby." I said. I kissed Preston's lips. I smiled as I pulled away.

I grabbed Preston's hand and rushed to Mitch's car. "Woah babe. First off I like your nose ring and second why are you so hype?" Preston asked as we stopped by the car. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed back.

He squeezed my butt, I place my hands on top of his on my butt. His hands moved to my waist. I giggled a little as he moved one of his hands behind my neck. We pulled away from each other. "Cheeky girl. I told you to not get chocolate." Preston ssid.

"But Preston." I pouted. "Nope." He said. I crossed my arms and pouted like a little kid. I went inside the car. "Baby don't act like that." Preston said. "Shut up Preston." I said.

"Really babe?"

"Yes. I'll do whatever I want." I replied to his statement.

Preston moved over to me and kissed my neck. I smiled, which turned to giggling. "Stop." I giggled. I turned to him. "Can you two stop it back there?" Mitch asked. "Fine." Preston mumbled.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
We were in the park and a lot of girls were staring at Preston and Mitch. I was getting a little upset, until one girl came up to Preston and said hi to him.

"Hey Rachel." He said. "Are you serious Preston?" I said to him. "Hold on." He said to the girl.

"Umm Jay, baby. Can you keep your cool?"

"No because I'm the jealous type." I said.

He sighed. "I love you and I'll always only love you." Preston said. "Well I don't care. You shouldn't be talking to other girls when I'm around." I hadn't realized how close our face were.

I looked into his eyes and kissed his lips. He kissed back. I bit his lip and he licked mine, he continuously squeezed my butt trying to get me to moan. I finally moaned, I pulled away. "Why did you kiss me?" Preston asked.

"I'm not sure if this is our last kiss." I walked away from him. I went to the swings and started swinging slowly. I just couldn't because Preston and the girl "Rachel" were next to me and she was all touchy touchy in him.

I got off the swing and went to go sit on the bench. "Jay what wrong?" Mitch asked.

"Look at Preston."

He was silent for a second, "that's bad." Mitch said.

I digged in my bag for my sweater which was Preston's. I put it on and I put my hoodie over my head. I started crying in my knees. "I'll go get Preston." Mitch said. I felt a next person sit next to me.

"JayBot what happened?" Jess asked. "Look at Preston" I said. "What the fuck? I got this." She said.

I got up and started walking slowly toward the exit to the grassy part of the park. "Jay!" A voice called. I walked faster. I felt my arm being grabbed.

"Jay. I didn't know you were crying." Preston said. "Yeah because you too busy with that...girl. You never notice me when your friends come around, even if it's the guys you just don't noticed me. Its like you don't like being seen with me." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Preston looked hurt, "I don't even know why I started dating you in the first place." I wiped my tear, but the new ones just came. "I'm just building a hatred for you Preston. This is everything coming from my heart. I love you and you were my everything."

"I hate you and I love you at the same time. I hate you and I hope you find the right girl. The one that you'll never talk to other girls with." Tears just pour out, "Preston just find the right girl I hope you have a nice life." I said. I walked away from him.

I was crying. I ran to the pond, my favorite place. I was humming a song. I sat on the bench, I saw a guy sit next to me. "Jyla, I'm sorry you feel that way." Mitch said.

He hugged me. "I don't wanna be with him anymore."

Lies

"Look Jyla you are the most strongest girl I know. Don't let a guy ruined this for you." Mitch said his face was close to my face. I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. He hugged me back. "It's okay." He muffled in my hair. I smiled after.