Chapter 29: Valentines Day

Jyla P.O.V (1 month later)

Me and Preston have made up. It's Valentine's Day. Preston went to go visit his family. Lachlan with his girlfriend, Mitch is with Jess. Everyone is with someone.

I was home on the couch watching Soongebob with strawberry covered chocolate. Yup. Best Valentine's Day. I got a text message from Mitch.

From- Mitch👌🏼
To- Jyla

Come outside

I put my food down and put on one of Preston's sweaters. I went outside and the back of Mitch's car was facing me. Mitch and Jess got out the car. "Hey guys." I said. "Hello bestie." Jess said. She hugged me. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah." We let go and Mitch hugged me.

Mitch opened the back of the car and I saw a bunch of bags. "That's for Jess?" I asked him smiling at how sweet that is. "No it's for you from a special someone." Jess said. "Really?" I asked smiling. Someone got out the car and I looked his face.

"Hey sweetheart." Preston said. "Preston?" I smiled. He opened his arms I ran to go hugged him. "Thanks you." I muffled in his neck. "No problem. Anything to keep you happy." He said.

I love Preston. Our faces were so close. I bit my lips. He was leaning in, our lips crashed into each other, I smiled into the kiss. After a couple of minutes, we let go. "I'll come over tonight to come spend a night." Preston said.

"Okay."
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I was waiting for Preston. I was in my purple shorts with my tank top on. I was crying. My dad is in a coma again, the second time. Someone rang the door bell. I opened the door and saw Preston.

"Hey." I mumbled. "What happened?" He asked. I pulled his hand as a tear ran down my cheek. We sat on the couch and I put on his sweater and pulled my hair from out of it.

"My dad is in a coma and my mom doesn't know what to do." I said. Preston moved closer to me, he picked up my legs and rest them on top of his. I was almost sitting on his lap.

He wiped my cheek. "Don't cry. Just hope that he's in a good condition." Preston said. I smiled. "It doesn't help." I said playing with his fingers. "I was hoping, since I wanna move somewhere, closer to you." I cut off Preston. "Of course you can move in." I said.

"Thanks." Preston said. "But Jay I'm trying to tell you, that if you hope for him to get better, he might eventually get better." Preston finished, grabbing my thighs.

I smiled at his actions. "Still not helping." I said. "Well then I hope this helps." Preston leaned in and kissed my lips. He pulls me onto his lap. I giggle. I moaned as he squeezed my thighs again. He placed me back on the couch.

"That helped." I said to him. "I know it did." He said. "I'm glad to have an amazing, strong girl like you." Preston said. A tear ran down my cheek not just because of Preston, but the thought of my dad saying that to me. My dad use to tell me that. I just broke. Preston hugged me and tried calming me down.

"Preston." I called while crying. "Yes." He answered.

"I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said back. I finally leave his warmth and go into his arms and kiss him. His arms were around my waist. I bit his lips telling him I wanted him to kiss me back.

He did kiss back. He laid down, so I was on top of him. Preston being a "good boy" that he is, squeezed my butt and continued to do that. I moaned. Someone knocked on my door. Me and Preston ignored the door. Preston stuck his tongue in my mouth. I was lifting up his shirt and we pulled away. I took off his shirt and we continue to kiss. Someone knocked on the door again and Preston let go of me. I got up and I saw him put his hands behind his head waiting for me to come back.

I opened the door and saw Lachlan. "Oh hey Lachlan." I said. "Hey can I talk to you." He asked. I walked out the house. " I'm in love with you. I wanna be your boyfriend and help you." Lachlan said.

"That's sweet Lachlan, but you're too late. Someone already won my heart. Plus he's inside." I said trying to grab the doorknob. "So can I see him?" Lachlan asked with the sad face.

"Umm no." I said. He pushed though the door. Lachlan walked around to the couch. "Really? Back with this idiot!?" Lachlan yelled and I flinched. Preston got up and stood up to Lachlan. "Preston please don't." I said to him.

"Please don't what?!" He yelled, I flinched at that too. "Lachlan you're too late. You should've came when you had the chance, but she chose me. So you need to leave her alone." Preston said. "But I'm more in love with her than you. You just keep breaking her heart." Lachlan said pushing Preston.

"Guys please don't!" I yelled. They ignored me. Lachlan and Preston start fighting. "Lachlan." I whispered. Lachlan pulled a knife out on Preston. I pulled Lachlan off of Preston and Lachlan stabbed my leg. I screamed with pain. "What the fuck dude?!" Preston yelled. Tears rolled down my cheek.

Both my hands were over the wound and blood was coming though my hands. "I think you need to leave Lachlan!" Preston yelled. I was in fetus position holding the wound.

Lachlan  ran out. "I'm so sorry I didn't protect you." Preston picked me up and put me in his car.

He drove to the hospital.