Chapter 3: Official Girlfriend

Jyla P.O.V

Preston took me home and I went to go change and then go to his house. I knocked on his door. "Coming." He said. I heard a lot of things moving.

Preston walked out and looked a mess. "Babe. No." I said. "This date can wait a bit." I finished. I pushed him in his house and I had to fix him up. I took off his jacket and I buttoned up his shirt.

I passed him his jacket. I fixed his beanie. "You look better." I said. "Thanks Jyla." He said. "No problem." I said. I hugged Preston and he hugged me back. "Ready?" I asked him as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Yeah." He said.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
Preston drove me back. "Thank you Preston." I said. "Your welcome." He said. He got out the car and so did I. I hugged his torso and he looked down at me. "Did you have fun?" He softly asked me.

"Yes." I said. Preston smiled and looked around. We looked into each other's eyes, he leaned in and kissed me. I smiled, so did he. We let go, from the sound of my phone ringing. My ex.

"Who's that?" Preston asked. "No one." I said as he shrugged. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Okay." He said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed me back. I moaned a little, not to much to show him I wanted more.

I slide my hand on his cheek. Preston's hands slide from my arms down to my waist. I didn't wanna stop kissing him from this point on. We let go slowly. "Good Night Preston." I said. "Night sweetheart." He said. I giggled as I walked across the street to my house.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my iPhone ringing up a storm. I finally answer the phone to figure out it was Matt (Nooch).

(Matt, Jyla)

Matt leave me alone.
Don't worry Jyla I'm in Texas and I'm gonna find you. Doesn't matter where you are. When I find you, I'll take your innocence and rape you. I'll then stab you and leave you for dead, so you'll feel the pain I felt when you broke up with me.

He hung up. I got out of bed quick and grabbed some clothes and took my phone. I ran out my house and locked it. I ran across the street to Preston's building and ran up the stairs instead of the elevator. Once I got to Preston's door, I started banging on Preston's door. "PRESTON!" I screamed. I banged so hard on the door, I think I also broke it.

He finally opened his door and I hugged his body. "Woah babe, why are you over here? It's like 4 something." He said. "Preston I need you right now." I said. I looked at him and he looked back at me. "Preston can I please come inside?" I said. "Yeah come." He said.

I started crying. I followed him to his bedroom. We got to his bed room, he hugged me. "Don't cry." Preston cooed. "Preston I'm so scared." I said. He pulled me to come lay down next to him in bed.

I laid my head on his chest while he held me tight. "Preston, I don't know if I can do this alone." I said to him. "What happened?" He asked. I just cried harder. He sat up and so did I.

His fingertip under my chin, he holds up my head. "What happened?" He asked. I couldn't stop crying at this point. He calmed me down with a kiss. I sat on his lap not breaking the kiss.

I ran my finger though his hair. We let go, "my ex boyfriend called me not too long ago, he said he was in Texas and that he'll find me and he'll rape me, then stab me and leave me to die." I said. Preston looked scared and a bit tensed.

"Come lay down." Preston said. I laid next to Preston near the window. He put the covers over me and was under the covers with me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. His face in my neck.

"I won't let anyone hurt you. That's a promise." Preston said. "If anyone hurts you I'll go find them and hurt them." Preston finished. I turned to him and he pecked my lips. I turned back around and his face once again in my neck.

I instantly fall asleep in Preston's space.