Chapter 12: A Week Later

Jyla P.O.V

Me and Preston were back home and since my house was built back. Preston wanted me to stay. I was sick too. THE FUCK!?

Preston was doing a video. "NO JEROME STOP!" Preston screamed. I went to the bathroom and started throwing up. I put my hair to the back of my ear.

Once I finished I brushed my teeth and went to laid down and watch Preston play. Preston closed out his video. "Bye guys, gotta take care of my babes." Preston said.

"Aww Preston being a good guy." Lachlan said. "Yeah, well she is my girl so what else am I suppose to do?" He said. I wish he would just get off of Skype.

"Well you go take care of Jyla, tell my bestie I said hi." I assumed Jess said.

"Bye." Preston said. Preston ended his end of the call and came and got under the covers and cuddle with me if that's what you wanna call it. "Happy 4 months baby." Preston said. "Really?" I said. "Yeah." He said. "Happy 4 months I guess." I said.

"You sound horrible." He said. "I know." I said.

Preston kissed my shoulder. "I love you. I'm gonna take care of you. Okay?" Preston said. "Okay." I said. "My little cousin is coming over for 3 days and my parents and brother are coming over." He said.

"Okay."

I cuddled close to him and go to sleep.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~
I didn't see Preston next to me when I woke up and I heard laughter downstairs. So I put on my onesie and put my hair to the side and added some pins to keep it there.

I went downstairs and Preston looked at me. I went to go sit next to him, he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Mom and dad also Landon and Caleb this is my girlfriend Jyla or Jay." He introduced.

"Hi." His mom said. "Hi." I said to her. "So where do you live?" The little boy asked sitting next to me. I look at Preston, "that's my brother, Caleb." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded. "Well." Caleb asked. "With your brother." I said slowly. "Sorry he's so annoying. I'm Landon." A boy who looks similar to Preston. "Hi." I said. "I'm his cousin that will be stay with you guys for 3 days." I smiled at him.

Preston's father gave me an evil eye and glare that just made me feel uncomfortable. "Dad aren't you gonna say hi?" Preston said. "Nope." His father said.

I smiled. That kinda hurt a little. "Preston I'm gonna go to our room to get something." I said kinda shaky to him as I got up.

I felt nervous and shaky.

I went upstairs to go sit down and think about what just happened. I sat at Preston's desk and put my head down. I'm sick and I'm scared that's bad. I heard the door open.

"Jyla." Preston called. The nervousness just twisted my stomach which made me get up and go to the bathroom and throw up.

Preston followed behind me. He sat on the floor next to me. After I finished, I started crying in Preston's shirt. He picked me up and took me to our room. "Preston, I'm so nervous and shaky." I said.

"I know. I can tell." He said. "Your father made me feel like that and very uncomfortable. I just don't wanna go back downstairs and I'm also sick." I said to him.

He wiped my tear and someone opened the door. "Preston, auntie and uncle are leaving." Landon said. "Okay. Just lock the door." Preston said. Preston was calming me down. I hate when I have panic attacks.

I felt my breathing slow down and everything turned black. I passed out.