Chapter 31: Bored

Jyla P.O.V

I woke up to the feeling of someone sliding their arm under my head and an arm sliding over my waist. I turned to see who was behind me.

"Did I wake you up??" Preston asked. "No." I smiled at him. His hair was messy. "Preston." I called. "Hmm?" He answered. "You need to get a hair cut." I said. "Maybe in a couple of days." He replied. He pulled me closer to him. I sat up.

"I think you should get one tomorrow." I said. "I don't want to." He said. He sat up and his hand was sliding up my back. "Are you really gonna wake up acting like this?" Preston asked me. "No." I said. His hand was up to the back of my neck.

"You're acting like it." Preston replied. Preston turned my head toward him and he kissed me. It was a hot kiss like always. We finally pulled away from each other after 5 minutes of kissing. Preston laid back down with his hands behind his head. I laid back down.

Just not next to Preston. "Baby." Preston called. "Babe." Preston called again. He kept calling me until he hit my leg really hard. "Ow." I winced. I sat up, "what was that for?" I asked him.

"You didn't answer me." Preston said. "We should have everyone over here and have a party." Preston said. "Mitch was doing that." "I finally get to see you in a bathing suit." Preston said. He bit his lips.

"Fuckboy." I mumbled. "I'm leaving in 2 hours to go home." Preston said. I sat on top of him and started kissing his lips, then that turned into sex.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I woke up and Preston wasn't here. "Ugh!!" I yelled. I got up and took a shower. It was 2 o clock in the afternoon. I tried calling Preston. He didn't answer. Mitch. Nope. Jess. Nope. No one answered their phone.

3 hours later

Someone knocked on the door. I went to go open the door and Jess and Mitch and Preston came though the door. I went upstairs to my room to wait for Preston to come in my room to talk to me. Yes today I cut my hair short like shoulder length and it was wavy. Think of Kylie Jenner's hair when her hair was short.

"Hey Jay." Preston greeted. "Why didn't you answer my phone calls?" I asked him. "I was getting my girl something." He passed me a plastic bag. I opened it and there was a purse in there. "Aww." I said looking at him. "Look inside sweetheart." He said.

There was candy and Starbucks, "thank you." I said. I hugged him. He picked me up and spun me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His chocolate brown eyes shine with the sun. I just kiss his lips. He kissed back, he asks for entry. I denied his request. He pushed me against then door.

I bit his bottom lips and I moaned as Preston moves his hand down to my butt. Preston pulled away from my lips and started kissing my neck. He started from my collarbone and up to my neck. "Preston." I whispered. My hand was behind his head and I was quietly moaning.

There was knocking on the door. "Hey you guys good in there?" Mitch asked. "Yeah we're fine, I'm just waiting for Jyla to finish her makeup." Preston said.

"Jyla doesn't wear makeup." Jess said. "He's waiting for me to get dressed." I said. "Okay?" They said.

Preston continued to suck on my neck but not hard enough to give me a hickey. He finally looks up at me after 5 minutes and kisses my lips. He pulled away from the kiss. He finally put me down. "5 minues Preston." I said. I took off my shirt and my bra, putting on my sports bra and I also took off my pants and put on my yoga pants.

"Okay." Preston said. "Let's go!" Preston said a little excited. I grabbed my bag and I grabbed my boyfriend's hand.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
Preston wanted to move in really quick, so me, Jess, and Mitch helped him pack up go to my house. I laid on the couch. "Jesus man. Preston you never told us it was a lot of stuff." I said to him. He lifted up my legs and placed them on top of his legs.

Mitch and Jess were on the floor motionless out of breath. "Yeah. What the fuck Preston?" Jess said. "But I'm glad you wanted to move in earlier." I grabbed his face and placed a kiss on his lips. I turned to face Mitch and Jess so my butt was facing Preston. He moved his hand around my butt. I giggled. "Preston." I said looking at him. "What I do this time?" He asked.

"You know what you're doing." I said smiling at him. Jess legs were on top of Mitch's back with both of them laying on the floor. "So you guys crashing here tonight?" I asked them. "Yup." Mitch replied. "Cool." Preston said.

"So what are we doing?" I asked. "Relaxing." They said in sync. "Okay." I said. "Jay." Preston called. "What's up?" I answered. "Get up." He said. "No." I said. I laid on my stomach. Preston pushed me off of him. "Oww." I said. "You asked for it." He said getting up.

"Jyla I love your hair. It's like Kylie Jenner's hair style." Jess said. "I went to the hair salon and got my hair cut." I said. "We should watch a movie." Mitch said groaning. "Cool." I said. I got up to go sit on the couch.

Preston went up to our room mad as fuck. I went upstairs to go see if he was okay. He was against the headboard. "What happened?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said. He covered his face and his scream muffled. I moved his hands. Preston was actually cute when he was mad.

He looked at me.

"Yes?!" He said. "What happened?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said looking at his phone. Preston ran his hands though his hair. I giggled a little. He looked at me. I sat next to him. I grabbed his phone and put it on the stand.

I grabbed his hands and tried pulling him off the bed. "Preston." I said smiling. "Jyla you see me mad as fuck and you're playing." Preston said. "Because I want you to be happy." I said as I ran my fingers though his hair.

I sat on his lap facing him. "Please." I said. "No. I'm fucking mad and you're doing this. What the hell!?" He yelled. "Just stop." I said. His hands slide onto my thighs. He was squeezing my thighs. He sighed. "What are you mad about?" I asked him. "My ex girlfriend keeps trying to call me and Lachlan keeps texting me about me being with you." Preston said.

I raised my eyebrow. "Don't worry about them." I said. "Think of Vikk texting you and Matt trying to call you." He said. "I would ignore them stupid." I said to him.

Our noses were touching, so we're our foreheads. He gave me a weak smile. "I'm sorry I cursed at you." Preston said. "It's okay baby." I said to him. I was getting ready to get off of him.

Until he did pull me back. "What?" I said. "You didn't kiss me." He said pouting. I chuckled. I kissed his lips and he kissed back. I was getting up as he was kissing me so I could be a little bit taller, but it didn't help. he pulled me back down.

I heard the door open a little. Preston pulled me closer to him and continued to kiss me. "Guys do you want to watch a movie?" A male asked. We pulled away from each other. "Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked Preston. "Yeah but I'm gonna stay upstairs for then first 15 minutes so I can take a shower." Preston said.

"Yeah." I said. Mitch walked out. I went to go take a quick shower.