Chapter 25: 2 Weeks Later

Jyla P.O.V

It's the week of Christmas and all of us, me, Preston, Mitch, Jess, Louise, Jerome, Lucy, Rob, Jason, Lachlan, Vanessa, Kenny, Choco and Mat are going to New York for New Years. Preston was in Texas for two weeks after my birthday.

I heard a bunch of commotion because I spent a night at Preston's house. I did my hair in two braids. I went downstairs and I saw a guy. It was Preston. "Preston!" I yelled and I jumped into his arm and held on to me and I kissed his lips. His left hand on my butt and his right hand holding my back.

I missed him. I smiled into the kiss and everyone said aww. Everyone started taking pictures. I didn't care. I pulled away from him slowly. I looked into his eyes and we both chuckled a bit. "I missed you." Preston said. "I missed you too." I said to him. He put me down.

"Preston you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." A girl said. "I'm Keeley, Preston's little sister." She said. "You never told me you had a sister." I said to Preston. "I didn't want you two to meet." Preston said.

I grab his cheeks and kiss him. "I'm Jyla or Jay." I said to Keeley. There was a next girl she looked jealous. "I wanna go lay down with you." Preston said to me. He pulled my hand and we went up to his room. Preston changed into his shorts and was shirtless and I was laying on the bed and Preston laid on top of me with his head on my chest.

He put on Naruto, "babe?" I whined. "I don't like Naruto." I said to him. "Have you ever seen it?" Preston asked. "Yes." I said lying to him. I hate anime. Preston stuffed his face in my neck and sighed. "You okay?" I asked him.

"Had a rough week." He said. He lifts his head up and looks at me. "How?" I asked him. "My mom was brought up." I saw a tear roll down his face. I felt bad because that's boyfriend and he's crying. I kissed his lips and make him lay his head back down on me.

"It's okay." I cooed. He sniffles, "babe. I'm sorry." Preston said. "For what?" I asked. "Just being stupid. I don't even deserve to be with a girl like you. That day when I tried to kill myself, you made me realized when you left." He paused. He got up and sat on the bed. "You made me realized that I didn't deserve you, that I broke your heart." Preston said.

"Preston you deserve me. I love you. Yes you did break my heart but you didn't do it which made me feel way better." I said to him. He looks at me. He lays back down and lays his head on my chest and stuffs his face in my neck and we go to sleep.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I woke up and Preston was snoring next to me. I had my arms wrapped around his neck and my leg over his. I yawned softly and Preston opens his eyes slightly and looks at me.  "Hey crazy." I said to him. "Hey ugly." I smiled at him. He sat up.

His hair was all over the place. I laugh a little. "What's funny?" He asked. I gave him my phone and he looked in horror. "It's cute." I said. "I need you to do a video with me. Chubby Bunny Challenge." Preston said. I look on the drawer to see if I have I comb and I most certainly did.

I combed his hair. "Thanks baby." He said. "No problem." I said, then we went downstairs.

We started the video.

(Preston, Jyla)

Hey guys Preston here and today we are doing the chubby bunny challenge. I'm here with my TBNRGirl, Jyla.
Hello. You're gonna lose sucker.
Nope anyway I'm gonna win and we have two bags of marshmallows. One for me and one for her.

Preston put a marshmallow in my mouth and I ate it.

Ready?
Yeah.

Preston kissed my lips.

10 minutes later

I ended up winning. Preston got up and threw away the marshmallows.

That's it for today guys. I hope you enjoyed and go stalk Preston on social media.
Go do the same for her too, since she's the worlds best girlfriend.
Aww really Preston?
Yes.
Well bye guys and ladies.