Chapter 35: My Friends Are My True Family

Jyla P.O.V

I woke up and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. After that I brushed my teeth and came out the bathroom.

"Why did you go to sleep so early?" Preston asked me. "Good morning Preston." I said. "Good morning Jyla." He said. "I'm sick." I said. "Aww my poor baby." Preston said. I laid down and so did he. I laid my head on his chest. He chuckled.

"Baby do you need anything?" He asked me. I lift up my head up to look at him, "I don't need anything." I said. We stared into each other's eyes until he started leaning in. His lips were on top of mine, both our lips move in sync.

Preston pulled away from the kiss. I laid my head on his chest. "Get up guys. Get dressed, we're going sliding." Vikk said. "Jay has to stay, she's sick." Preston said. "I've gotta stay with her." He finished.

"But everyone wants her to go." Vikk said. "I can go. I'll just dress warm." I said looking at Preston. "Babe I don't want you getting even more sick then you already are." Preston said. "Trust me?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay." I said. I laid my head back down on his chest.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
Everyone was sliding except me. I was sitting on a bench watching them and I was shivering cold. I blew my breath in the air and cold air shows.

I had frost bite. Two people came and sat next to me. "Jay are you okay?" Rob asked. "Y-yeah I'm p-p-perfectly fine." I said as my voice was shakily.

"No you're not." Jerome said. "I'm f-fine." I said. "Don't g-g-get Preston." I said. "I'm going to get him." Jerome said. I pulled his arm, "please Jerome he'll be mad at me because I said I wanted to go and he wanted me to stay." I said shivering. They both hugged me.

"You guys are the best." I said. "We'll come back to check on you." Rob said. Someone else walked up to me and sat next to me. They wrapped their arm around my waist and they pull me close to them. I looked up, my lips connected with them. I opened one eyes to see my goofy boyfriend.

I placed my hand on his cheek. He moved my hand and placed his hand in my cheek. My eyes still closed, we pulled away. I moved away from Preston. I was shivering cold. "Come here, I know you're cold. Rob and Jerome told me, I'm not mad at you." He said as he pulled me on his lap.

"R-r-really?" I asked him. "Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't notice you." He said. Preston held me bridal style in his arms. Preston leaned in and kissed my lips. I placed my hand in his chest. I finally kissed him back.

We pulled away from each other. He kissed the top of my head. He took off his coat. "No Preston please don't." I said. "My sweater is thick, don't worry." He said. Preston placed his coat on me. I turned facing Preston, my face in his chest. I sighed. "Hey what's wrong with Jyka?" Jess asked. I turned my head a little to see everyone surrounding us.

"She's super cold and she's sick." Preston said. I started closing my eyes.
~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~
I woke up, I wasn't in my clothes anymore. I guess Preston took my clothes off for me. Preston wasn't next to me. "Then deal with it Lachlan! You're not getting her!" Preston yelled.

Preston ran his fingers though his hair. He laid next to me. "Preston." I softly say. "Yeah what's up?" He softly asked. "Did I wake you up?" "Yeah you weren't next to me when I woke up." I said.

He chuckled. "What happened downstairs?" I asked him. "I was talking about how much I love you and how I would give up anything in world if it means being with you. Maybe even my YouTube career. Lachlan said I wasn't good enough for you. We just started arguing." Preston said. "That's why you look pissed off?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He said. "You look cute when you're pissed off." I admited. "Well I wonder if kissing and being pissed off suits you." He asked. "Yeah it does." I said as I sat up. He sat up and grabbed my face and kissed me. I laid back down and Preston laid on top of me well we kissed each other.

Someone opened the door and I smiled while kissing Preston because I knew it was Lachlan. I giggled as Preston bit my lip, I lifted up my leg. I giggle again because Preston ran his hand down from my knee to my thigh. He closed the door. Preston pulled away from me, "does that suit you?" He asked. "Yeah." I asked him.

I got up and went to Lachlan's room. "Lachlan." I called. "What?" He asked. "I'm sorry for everything." I said rubbing his back. "Don't worry it'll all end soon." He said. "You're not gonna kill yourself." I said. I locked the door. We spoke for the rest of the night.