Chapter 8

{Long Chapter warning}

*Ann Marie POV
After walking in on Miss Pam and Patrick's father the whole situation just crept on my mind over and over. I just wonder why Miss Pam wanna keep this a secret from Patrick but I guess it really isn't my place to be the first to tell him like I originally thought not to do.

"You still going to see Pat today?" Miss Pam says startling me from the door way. I was just finishing up getting ready for the visit.

"Yeah I decided to still go. We got something's to talk about.." I say as I do the finishing touches to my hair.

"Marie, about me and Patrick's dad he won't really like the idea of us being back together because he feel like his father left when he was 14. Patrick father stopped calling, letting us come to see him and he just took it all very hard. That's why I want this to stay between us I don't know how he'll take it." She admits gaining my full attention.

"Well your secrets safe with me either way, and just so you know Patrick and I are engaged that's why I keep making visits. I'm eager to plan how we're getting married." I say showing her the engagement ring. We've decided on not telling her until the right time but I wasn't sure if the wedding was going to fall through with the way Patrick was at first. But now I'm sure we'll make it and this is the perfect distraction from her romance situation.

"Oh my goodness." She says in awe embracing my hand looking at the ring in admiration. "I'm happy for y'all Marie, I love you like you're my daughter already and you gave me the greatest gift, my grandson and blessed me with your siblings. I couldn't ask for a better daughter in law." She says embracing me almost making me shed a tear.

"I love you too Miss Pam." I say embracing her back. My heart filled with happiness at how accepting she was with everything and me. I decided on leaving junior with her today for my visit with Patrick because one she claims she's been missing him since he's always with me now, and two this gives us a private visit. I haven't been to visit Pat alone in a while and I was happy to be able to today. Pulling into the prison I was still on cloud 9 from me and Miss Pam's conversation that I forgot to email Patrick to let him know I would visit today. Sighing I just make my way inside.

Once I get inside I check in with ease per usual and they take me to visitation room. Usually I would beat Patrick to the visitation area but this time he was there first having a visit with the very broad he cheated on me with. My smile quickly fade as my walking came to a halt watching his hand feel across her bra straps through the neck of her shirt before his eyes land on me.

"Marie? I didn't know you were coming today." He says quickly standing up attempting to embrace me but I reject it. "Look bae it's not what it looks like I was just trying to help get my homeboy sentenced reduced." He pleads but I draw back smacking him as hard as I could.

"I don't give a damn what you're doing she shouldn't be here!" I say lunging at the bitch but Patrick quickly grab me.

"Bae if you fight here you're going to get banned." He says trying to hold me back. I've already laid hands on him and accepted not being able to come back already so what he was saying didn't matter.

"Fuck coming here! I'm done with you, you're a cheating lying bitch and I don't want anything else to do with you!" I say snatching off my ring throwing it at him before trying to storm off but he grabs me.

"Marie listen to me ! I said it ain't like that!" He says but by now officers were intervening in the scuffle. "Aye man get off her like that!" He yells at the officer that was grabbing and pulling me from the area roughly.

"Get the fuck off me I can walk." I say snatching away looking back at Patrick. "It's over. She can have you." I say before walking away ignoring him yelling behind me. My heart shattered to pieces and my pride was scarred. I let this bitch see me sweat over her and pat twice now and it was embarrassing. I quickly turn on the car swinging out the parking lot. I didn't wanna go home yet with so many emotions and have Miss Pam asking me questions.