Chapter 22

*Marie POV
"Hey girl you okay?" I ask plopping down on Candys bed. We went to do her abortion yesterday and I can tell her spirits been low as hell.

"Yeah I'm glad I did this. People like him shouldn't be able to reproduce and make more people like him." She says before grabbing Junior from me.

"Well you got it easy tonight the kids are with Miss Pam other than Junior and he should sleep through the night." I say kissing his head.

"I don't know why everytime you have to work you give me this run down, girl go make us some money and take your time it's New Year's Eve I know the Niggas with money tipping big tonight." She says smiling.

"You sure you don't wanna come with me and we drop off Junior. It is new years at 12 and I want you to have fun."

"Girl no I'm a real hood bitch these holidays just be another day. Besides the doctor said give myself atleast 72 hours before doing too much." She says declining my offer. "You look good with them red bundles too I been told you to try red." She says referring to my wig. I smile at her and junior one more time before getting ready to go out the door.

Once I pull up I take deep breaths to get myself together for the madness. The door already had a line wrapped around the building and people filling the parking lot conversing at cars. I knew it was going to be another endless night.

"Marieee my bitch. Not the red hair!" Tito says cheesing when I make my way inside the dressing room to get ready. It was too damn cold outside to wear my work uniform in here and Chino gone make sure we stay naked. "Sex sales." He says.

"Yess bitch i wanted to try some different.! I hope you ready cause it's already packed. The first night shift girls look exhausted." I say referring to my coworkers that comes in when the club first opens. Once I'm finished getting ready we make our way to bar to get ready for our sections for the night.

"Damnnnn all my sections sold out! I know Fred gone be here." I say yelling over SEXY REDD "Looking for the Hoes" as it blared throughout the club.

"That's why you looking all extra sexy with the makeup and new hair!" She says cheesing.

"Girl no, well yeah and because it's new years. We definitely finna out tip the bar looking this good." I say analyzing us.

"I know I'm going home with a rich nigga tonight!" She says dancing to the chorus of the song as it dropped and I hype her up. I could feel a good night coming along.

-
-
As expected I watch Fred and his usual flock of homies flashing in expensive jewelry be escorted to their section. I watch as Fred slightly scam the crowd and bar looking for me but failing to do so because of the thick crowd. Biting my lip I turn my head rushing the bartender to finish out their order and waving over Tito.

"Here go my man right here!" I say cheesing grabbing some of the buckets.

"Girl whatever that nigga did to you got you sprung!" She says chuckling as we make our way to their section. Once Fred eyes land on me he do a double take at my appearance before smiling in approval.

"Your order." I say sitting everything down on the table and he quickly grab me pulling me close.

"Girl I'll take you home right now and fuck you, don't be looking this good." He says kissing my neck making me giggle.

"Boy stop I got work to do tonight!" I say trying to push away but failed.

"Nah you can't work looking this good I'll let chino know wassup." He says declining.

"He already said to tell you in advance hell nah because this is one of the busiest nights of the year and I need to be working!" I say making him laugh.