Chapter 16

*Fred*
"Fuck girl." I moan while looking down at my lil hoe Karinne. She had my dick fully capacitated in her mouth with spit bubbles going everywhere. I throw my head back in enjoyment before it's interrupted by my phone. I look at the caller ID seeing Marie was calling me and quickly stand up pushing her off to pull up my pants.

"What the fuck? Whoever on that phone can wait." She spat trying to push me back onto the couch but I stop her.

"This important get the fuck on." I say waving her off . She roll her eyes standing from her knees walking back into her room to give me privacy wit my call. Ion give a fuck who house we in ima always make a bitch excuse themselves out my face. "Marie ? What's up mama." I say answering the phone .

"I know it's late but are you busy? I really need someone to talk to." She says making a smile form at my lips.

"Nah Ian busy I'm finna send you my address pull up." I say quickly before disconnecting the call. Karinne who was obviously eavesdropping on my conversation hastily walked into the living room snatching her shirt from the floor pulling it over her head.

"So you just gone run off to another bitch and leave me high and dry!" She spat.

"Kay get the fuck on you not my bitch and ion owe you shit. Not even an explanation. I'll call you if I need you." I say tossing her a band and watching her smile. These New York bitches be easy to buy. I walk out her raggedy apartment before looking around then exiting the building cautiously. Even though these my streets you never know when no competition lurking or a bitch setting you up so you can never be too safe.

Once I reach my parking garage I scope the scene seeing I had beat Marie here. I wait briefly in the car before I notice her car coming full speed to the parking spot beside me. I quickly step from my car to help her out but she was already out the car by the time I made it around.

"You must've missed me hopping out that fast." I joke before embracing her. Her embrace was bare and dry. "Marie what's going on ma ma" I say gently grabbing her face with the palm of my hands and she just fall into my arms crying.

"I'm just confused. I finally left my fiancé and he popped up outta jail today without telling nobody." She says catching me by surprise.

"Come on let's go in." I say side hugging her as we make our way inside. Once we reach my apartment I head to the couch but she stop me.

"I rather lay in yo bed."

"Ight." I say before walking into my room. I watch her slowly begin undressing before she stop and look over at me.

"What I can't get comfortable?" She says making me chuckle.

"Yeah get as comfortable as you want." I say making her chuckle as I pull off my shirt revealing my white beater. I take off them true religion heavy ass jeans and toss em aside. "Wait ima hop in the shower first I had a long day." I say before hopping up and going into my personal bathroom. I didn't wanna lay holding her with another bitch scent still pondering on me.

After about 10 minutes I hop out the shower drying off and putting on a fresh white beater and basket ball shorts. Once I walk back into my room I look at Marie who was swaddled in my King size bed.

"Now, like you was saying in the garage. What you confused about? I know you still love the nigga cause y'all was engaged not long ago but you tryna be back with em?" I ask obviously jealous. I was really feeling Marie and Ian want no niggas from the past coming back tryna swoop her up.

"No Im just upset because he .. he smacked me once I told him I moved out with our son." She says pissing me off. I grab her pulling her close holding her comfortably.