Chapter 19

3 nights earlier

*Fred POV
After hopping in my car pulling off from Payne and Patrick I speed in the direction of Smurk. I text Scotty letting him know which trap to meet me at cause Smurk finally caught up to Luther. I quickly hop out the car shoving my Glock in my waist making my way inside.

"Damn nigga you got here in 5 minutes." Smurk jokes as we both glance over at the headlights pulling in. Seeing them shut off immediately we knew it was Scotty.

"Damn nigga I got the 4-11 text what's the emergency?" Scotty says quickly approaching.

"The emergency is smurk caught the rat Luther and I need you to gather up all these corner boys and bring them to the spot. Ima show everybody what happens to niggas that steal from me." I order and he quickly pull his phone out.

"What about Payne and Pat?"

"Nah not them Niggas they too new to our crew I still gotta fill them out so far they good." I say waving him off.

"What we gone do with the nigga til then?" Smurk says pointing towards the room that Luther was in.

"Long as he unconscious, nothing til these niggas get here." I say pulling out a backwood and my sack of weed rolling me a wood. I smile to myself thinking about Marie fine ass. Im really feeling her and I know I'm finna have her wrapped around my finger soon.

"Nigga who the hell you thinking bout got you smiling like that? I know it ain't the weed." Smurk says chuckling while I light my blunt.

"Mind yo business and go make sure that nigga sleep!" I order and he quickly walk off.

-
-
"Fred it's 3 am and I was knee deep in some pussy! What the fuck going on?" One of my workers complain.

"Nigga save that wack ass shit for somebody else I start my shit when I get ready!" I snap. Once Scotty enter the room I make the signal for him and Smurk to bring in Luther making all the young niggas look confused.

"This nigga right here name is Luther." I say snatching his blindfold off for everyone to see his face. Luther look up at me confused before glancing around.

"Where the fuck am I?" He ask

"You finna meet God in a minute for running off with my shit! You thought you could go in my mama shit and steal from me nigga?" I spat kneeling down in his face.

"I-I"

"Oh now you can't talk huh? Little did you know my ma didn't know my stuff was there this time so you intentionally stole my shit ! And what you was gone do with it?" I ask curiously.

"I'm just tryna make a living fred!" I grab my blade off the table shanking him twice before stepping back and watching him groan loudly in pain.

"We all work hard for our shit around here that's how you make a living bitch ass nigga!" I say stabbing him again. I begin punching and beating him uncontrollably until I got tired. I then pick up my pistol pointing it at him shooting him twice in the chest and watching him slump over.

"Damn!" One of the workers say watching in amusement. "You should've blew his fucking head off!" He says laughing.

"Nah I'm finna get some niggas to dump his ass like the trash he is!" I say signaling and they begin doing as told. "This could be you if you steal my shit! I'm an understanding nigga will give the shirt off my back for my people but I will not tolerate disloyalty. Yall niggas dismissed keep this lesson in mind." I say watching as they all shuffle to leave.
-
Back to the present

"Merry Christmas ma dukes!" I say handing her a gift. She snatch the box from my hands looking inside at the present unamused before sitting it on the table. I sigh looking at her ungrateful ass hatefully. "So A nigga can't get a thank you I appreciate it?"