Chapter 17

Long chapter warning but it's juicy 😈

*Patrick POV
"Scottyyyyy my man" Payne says happily dapping up a Nigga Ian never seen. "This my main nigga Pat. He the one I been telling yall all about." He says putting the attention on me.

"Wassup nigga Ian heard nun but good shit about ya." He says giving me a handshake.

"I'm glad to hear that."

"First order of bidness I'm letting you handle yours with that Big d nigga. He down there blind folded." He says pointing behind him to the abandoned building. I nod heading inside then down the stairs before seeing big d tied to a chair. I can tell whoever snatched him up whooped his ass during the ordeal because his head had a gash in it with dried blood around it and his face had bruising.

"Which one of y'all bitch ass niggas knocked me out and brought me here. I hear yo footsteps." He spat . I chuckle before snatching his blindfold off.

"Why you looking surprised you must thought you wasn't gone see me nomo" I say smirking.

"Hmph, nigga it's not like I was running.." he says before looking over at Payne who just walked in.

"Then what you go to Jersey for? You tryna skip town on a nigga after you went to the police for protection." I say chuckling.

"That bitch came to me!"

"And you cooperated. Got any last words?" I say before taking my gun from my waist.

"Fuck you nigga! Them Philly niggas finna eat you alive you never getting yo turf back you soft ass bitch!" I pistol whip him sending a tooth flying then point my pistol in his face.

"Night night nigga." I say before discharging the full chamber dead into his face and head. His body violently jerk with every bullet before he completely go limp.

"Gaaahhh dayummmm!" Payne yell as soon as the bullets stop.

"Damn you left that nigga head like a piece of swish cheese." A unfamiliar man says walking down the stairs. "You must be pat."

"You must be Fred. What's good with you nigga." I say dapping him up.

"Ian heard nothing but good shit about you. I'm glad we could help solve your problem with this nigga." He says pointing at a now corpse of big d.

"I'm glad yall found that nigga. I been tryna get rid of him for some time. Payne did you get the drop on Ivy?"

"Hell yeah that bitch still doing police shit. I'm tryna help get Jose shit appealed and let him off her. But if he not coming home no time soon then I'll handle it." He assures me and I nod.

"Anyways I'm ready for business at any time. I got a lot of catchin up to do since I been locked up." I say looking back over at Fred.

"I know y'all niggas use to running shit over on the south and north. But ima let y'all have the south. I got some work for you in my car. Payne told me you was gone be ready to get to the money." He says smiling and leading the way out the basement of the building and we all walk out to his car.

"Here it is. 97% proof." Fred says popping his trunk making me whistle.

"Shit , yo connect must be top notch." I say grabbing a brick and examining it.

"I only fuck with the best we got all the fiends going crazy." He says clearly bragging making me smirk.

"What you want back out of it?"

"Roughly 40 bands a brick. You should be able to make 80 a brick if you break it down right." He explains before pulling his ringing phone from his pocket and I turn my attention back to Payne.