Chapter 12

*Payne POV
"My man you back again. Must've been some good information." Mikey says allowing space for me to come inside. I hold my nose as soon as the smell hit it.

Today I was on a different mission. I wanted to find Big D. He should be outta police custody by now and my surprise to Patrick and Jay is him and Ivy front and center when they come home.I've been keeping tabs on Ivy and like always she's up to some shady shit. She's been going back and forth to the Feds then to the prison to visit Pat so it gotta be some informing shit on her end.

"Yeah I actually need information on a nigga named big d. This what he look like. I need location and anything he got going now." I say showing him the information. He nods before going to work on his computer. "How much"

"Well since you came right back I'll do it for 10 bands. And give me 2 days he says turning his back towards the computer. I smile watching him work but the smell of this apartment never gets easier to bear.

"Damn nigga it smell like cat ass in here! Why don't you get some incense they only .10 cent a piece." I say covering my nose when I realize a black figure walk past in my peripheral vision making me double take.

"You good ?" Mikey ask turning to me concerned at my sudden gesture.

"Hell nah Ian good nigga who in here." I say quickly pulling my gun from my waistband.

"Put that mf down." A deep voice from behind me says followed by the cold tip of a gun.

"What the fuck going on here Mikey we got legit bidness!" I spat throwing my gun across the floor.

"Sorry it's just business nothing personal I promise." He says before I'm hit in the back of my head and everything goes black...

-

"What we gone do with this nigga."

"I don't know but Mikey said he just wanted basic information about what turf we be selling on. He must be an old dealer or some."

"Oh shit he waking up."

Once I fully open my eyes everybody stop talking. I was in a chair tied from my neck down to my ankles and surrounded by 3 niggas in some shit that look like a basement.

"Sorry bout all this nigga. But when folks get to asking about me I gotta see what's up with em." A nigga who I'm assuming is Fred says walking up on me.

"What the fuck you hit me all in the back of my shit for that was unnecessary." I say with the pain still very much there

"That wasn't me that was my partner." He says pointing behind him at a dread head Nigga mean mugging me. "That's Scotty he likes to get straight to the point. We was pose to ease into all that." He says chuckling but I wasn't amused. My head was banging and felt wet which probably meant I was bleeding and I just wanna know what the fuck I'm here for.

"so . What y'all do all this for...?"

"Like I said before you were asking around about me-"

"I asked one nigga." I say cutting him short.

"Doesn't matter. Anyways what you asking bout me for ? You the Feds?"

"Hell nah. Ya'll niggas selling on me and my homies old turf and I was just tryna see wassup. That's all so I knew how to approach the situation." I say truthfully.

"Hmph." He says pacing back and forth. "Untie him"

"But Fred what about-" Scotty says but is interrupted.

"Nigga untie him. He don't pose no threat I thought he was the Feds." He says and they quickly obey.

"Preciate it." I say before looking back at Fred. "I just got home from the pin a few weeks ago and I knew somebody was gone eventually take over we just ain't know who. But it's no beef maybe we can do business." I suggest. I wasn't fully sure about the there's no beef because I know when Pat, Jay and everybody else comes home all hell finna break loose about this .