Chapter 13

*Fred POV
I was riding through the blocks smiling ear to ear. My date with Marie last night went perfect and I'm really feeling her. She haven't left my mind since that kiss and I honestly wanted to throw her sexy ass in the back of my car and fuck her brains out, but I know she not ready for all that yet. Whoever that peon is that she was engaged to fucked up when he lost her and I need to make sure he stay out the picture.

"Damn niggaaa you must've got some pussy or something smiling like that." Scotty jokes as I make my way in the trap

"Nah Man I just think I finally met a real ass female for once. I haven't since we been down this muh fucka. I should've left Nisa shiesty ass in Philly. She might've still been alive." I say and we both chuckle.

"I'm glad to hear allat and I really hate to break all that shit."

"What's the word now?" I say frustrated.

"Wellll... word on the streets is somebody came through tryna sell one of our corner boys this." He says placing the duffle bag I left at my mom's spot the other day. I was hella confused at this point.

"What? This my shit! But how? Was it my mom's?"

"Hell nah it was some nigga! Them young niggas beat the hell out him and took the shit. it got all our watermarks..- I mean your watermarks on the packages of the heron." He says handing me a brick and I scam the package seeing it was indeed mine. I know it wasn't nobody but Luther and ima show him what happens to niggas that play with me .

"Luther! His bum ass must've found my stash I left at my mom's the other day."  I say with my blood boiling. I wanted to kill that nigga I was past mad. "Ride with me fool." I say and he quickly stand up walking behind me. No words was shared as I quickly speed in the direction of my mothers house.

"Where the fuck is he! Where the fuck Luther at!" I shout flipping shit all through her house. My moms stood back looking surprised and frightened at the scene.

"I don't know he left this morning and haven't called or nothing!" She scream in her defense.

"Don't fucking lie to me right now!" I say looking at her as tears stream down her face.

"I swear I don't know where he's at I don't even know what's going on!"

"You tell that muh fucka he a deadman walking for stealing from me." I say before storming out her house and slamming the door behind me.

"Damn nigga calm down. We got the shit back." Scotty says looking past the point.

"Nigga don't piss me off more than I already am. The point is he doesn't know that . He thought he was finna steal my shit and make some money. I want his head."

"Word word. Rule number 3 we don't tolerate thefts."

*Ann Marie POV
After my date last night I successfully snuck in and slid junior into bed with me. I decided on sleeping in today because I had no urgency on getting up. I couldn't help but smile everytime I recap last night. Looking at the time it was 11 am and I decided I had laid around enough. I go into my personal bathroom to take a quick shower and get junior and I dressed for the day. It was Sunday so I decided it's time to go get the Christmas tree and call to tell Candy all the details of my date.

I swoop up junior and make my way out of our room and down to the kitchen when my mouth drop at the sight in the living room. Miss Pam was rubbing Luther's badly beaten bloody face with my rags and he was laying back across the couch.

"Marie I can explain..." she says quickly standing up.

"Get him out of my house now!" I yell before looking down at junior trying to change my demeanor. I was tired of her constantly going against my wishes.