Part 10

*Candy POV
As I make my way to my final class of the day I couldn't help but feel excitement because today was the last day until thanksgiving break. Most people started leaving campus this morning but I had to turn in one more paper before break.

"Well Miss Simpson you made it. A few more weeks and all your hard work will have paid off." My English professor says congratulating me while accepting my paper. "And Mister Sims wanted me to ask you to swing by his room before you leave. Something about a missing assignment." She says referring to my math professor.

Mr.Sims is a 6'8 caramel hazel eyed fine ass man. He's only in his early 30's but he could definitely pass for 25. His class by far was the hardest to pass and no matter how much tutoring I couldn't keep up it seemed like.

"Hey Mr.Sims you wanted to see me?" I say walking into his private office connected to the classroom. He was busy typing away on his lap top until I walked in.

"Yes, it seemed as though your grades been picking up nicely here." He says standing up to close the door. He ease up behind me gently kissing my neck. "I miss you." He says making chills go down my spine.

"I miss you too but we could get in a lot of trouble if we get caught." I say rejecting his advances.

"Then let me buy us a room or something. I can't stand for us to be apart . I don't need you wandering off." He says side eyeing me. One thing about him he's overly possessive and we're not even exclusive.

"Maybe later my friend is waiting on me I have to go get my things from my dorm." I say standing up trying to leave but he stop me.

"Let her wait." He says sliding his hands under my dress and into my panties massaging my pussy making it tingle.

"We can't do this in your office."

"You'll just have to be quiet. You can't leave me high and dry for 2 weeks." He says picking me up placing me on his desk kissing on my neck. He lay me across his desk before hiking up my skirt and gently sucking on my clit .

"Fuck." I grunt as he sloppily eat me. I try my best to keep quiet in the small office as he nibble and suck away. He stand up pulling his large member from his pants and I instantly take him in my mouth sucking him the best that I could almost making him reach his peak.

"Nuh uh, I want some." He says standing me up and bending me over so he can gently slide himself inside me from behind. I gasp before adjusting to his massive size as he slowly grind his hips allowing my pussy to adjust to him.

"Fuck." I mumble as quietly as I can while he fuck my brains out.

"Shit I'm bout to cum baby." He says before pumping himself inside me. "You always know how to satisfy me." He says roughly grabbing my ass and smacking it before handing me something to clean myself up with. Although I could never see myself with a man like Mr.sims he was a good fuck and I'm getting good grades out of the arrangement, free money, gifts and dinners from time to time.

This all started one day I came crying to his office about how the grade from his class had my GPA suffering terribly. I refused to get booted out of school after all my hard work over a stupid grade. He pushed up on me, I accepted and now here we are. I'm kinda glad the semester will end soon because I'm ready for this whole arrangement to be over. He's becoming a tad bit obsessive and I don't like niggas like that.

"Did you hear me?" He says breaking me away from my thoughts.

"What did you say?"

"Where you going for break? Back home to that broke down hood you be talking about ?" He scuff.