Planning???

Lisa’s Pov

I sat in my room, twirling a pen between my paws, staring at the blank page in my diary. Today had been... interesting. Seeing Eren dodge me twice in one day stung a little, but I wasn’t about to give up that easily. I had a plan, and I was determined to make it work.

I doodled little hearts around his name on the page, feeling my cheeks heat up at the thought of him. “Okay, Lisa, focus,” I muttered to myself. “You need a plan.”

Operation Confess to Eren

1. **Find the Right Moment**: Eren was always surrounded by his friends or a crowd. I needed to catch him alone. Maybe during practice or after school.

2. **Perfect the Confession**: It had to be heartfelt but not too overwhelming. I didn’t want to scare him off. Something simple, like, “Eren, I’ve liked you for a while, and I was wondering if you’d go out with me?”

3. **Look My Best**: Eren should see me at my best. I have to prepare myself best.

4. **Backup Plan**: If he was busy or distracted, I’d give him a note instead. It would be personal and give him time to think.

I tapped the pen against my chin, feeling a bit more confident. “This could work,” I said, smiling at my reflection in the mirror. “Eren won’t know what hit him.”

The next day, I woke up early, feeling both excited and nervous. I carefully picked out myself from bed, Looking at mirror to boost my Confidence, and spent extra time on my fur, making sure it was perfect. As I headed to school, my heart was pounding, but I was ready.

I spotted Eren sitting with his friends as usual. Alice was there, chatting animatedly with Sera and the guys. I took a deep breath and approached the table, trying to keep my cool.

“Hey, Eren,” I said, smiling as I stood next to him. “Can we talk for a sec?”

He looked up, surprised. “Oh, hey Lisa. Sure, what’s up?”

I glanced around, noticing the curious stares from everyone else. “Um, maybe somewhere private?”

Alice raised an eyebrow, but Eren nodded. “Sure, let’s go.”

We walked to a quieter corner of the schoolyard. I could feel my heart racing, but I reminded myself of my plan.

“So, what’s up, Lisa?” Eren asked, his golden rings glowing softly in the sunlight.

I took a deep breath. “Eren, I’ve been wanting to tell you something for a while now. I really like you, and I was wondering if you’d like to go out with me sometime?”

His eyes widened in surprise. “Wow, Lisa, I… I didn’t know you felt that way.” (he did actually lol)

I bit my lip, waiting for his response.

Eren’s Pov

Lisa’s confession caught me completely off guard. I liked her, sure, but I hadn’t really thought about her in that way. I could see the hope in her eyes, and I didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

“Lisa, I’m flattered,” I began, trying to choose my words carefully. “You’re a great friend, but I think we should just stay that way. I’m not really looking for a relationship right now.”

I could see the disappointment in her eyes, but she managed a small smile. “I understand, Eren. Thanks for being honest.”

We walked back to the group together, an awkward silence hanging between us. When we got to the table, Alice gave me a questioning look, but I just shook my head slightly.