Meetings at cafe and study session

Alice's Pov

I lay sprawled on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, mostly centered around Eren and Sera. The image of them eating ice cream together earlier today wouldn't leave my head. I felt a mix of curiosity, jealousy, and something I couldn't quite put my finger on. I needed answers.

Grabbing my phone, I shot Sera a message: *"Hey, wanna hang out tomorrow after school? Maybe grab a coffee or something?"* I tried to keep the tone casual, not wanting to raise any suspicions.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed with Sera's reply: *"Sure, sounds good. See you then!"*

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Now, I just needed to figure out how to bring up Eren without seeming too obvious. I turned over, my face buried in my pillow as I thought about how to navigate this conversation.

The next day at school felt like it dragged on forever. My classes were a blur as I kept replaying my plan in my head. Finally, the last bell rang, and I made my way to the café where Sera and I were meeting.

The café was one of those cozy places with warm lighting and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I found a table by the window and sat down, waiting for Sera. A few minutes later, I saw her walk in, looking around until she spotted me. She gave a small smile and waved.

"Hey, Alice," Sera greeted me as she sat down across from me.

"Hey, Sera! How's it going?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation light.

"It's been alright. Just the usual school stuff," she replied, glancing around the café.

We ordered our drinks and chatted about school, teachers, and homework. I could sense that Sera was a bit more relaxed than usual, which was a good sign. I decided it was time to steer the conversation towards Eren.

"So," I began, taking a sip of my coffee, "I saw you with Eren yesterday. You guys looked like you were having a good time."

Sera looked a bit surprised but quickly composed herself. "Oh, yeah. We just ran into each other and decided to grab some ice cream."

"That's nice," I said, nodding. "You two seem to be getting along well."

Sera shrugged. "I guess. He's just really friendly and hard to avoid sometimes."

I laughed. "Yeah, that's Eren for you. Always the social butterfree." I paused, trying to gauge her reaction. "Do you like spending time with him?"

She seemed to think about it for a moment. "I suppose so. He's easy to talk to, and... I don't know. It's just nice sometimes."

I nodded, feeling a mix of relief and unease. "You know, he's always had a knack for making people feel comfortable. It's one of his best qualities."

"Yeah," Sera agreed, her eyes distant as if she was lost in thought.

We continued talking about random things, but I couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to Sera's relationship with Eren than she was letting on. I wanted to push further, but I also didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Instead, I decided to wait and see how things would unfold.

Later that night, as I lay in bed, I thought about our conversation. It was clear that Sera didn't dislike Eren as much as she used to. In fact, it seemed like she was starting to enjoy his company. I felt a pang of jealousy but quickly pushed it aside. Sera was my friend, and I wanted her to be happy, even if it meant dealing with my own feelings for Eren.

Over the next few days, I watched as Sera and Eren continued to spend time together. They seemed to be getting closer, and I couldn't help but feel a bit left out. I tried to focus on my own interests and hobbies, but it was hard to ignore the growing bond between them.