"Can we Meet at Garden After School"

Eren had become more distant lately, and neither Spark nor Flare could ignore the growing rift between them and their friend. They tried countless times to get him to open up, but Eren would shut down any attempts to talk about what was bothering him. Eventually, they realized that pushing him wasn’t going to help and decided to step back.

One afternoon, Spark and Flare sat together on a bench in the school courtyard, trying to make sense of the situation. The sun cast long shadows, and a cool breeze rustled the leaves above them.

“I don’t know if it’s wrong or not,” Spark began, frustration evident in his voice. “But we can’t help Eren if he won’t let us in.”

Flare sighed, nodding in agreement. “Yeah, it seems like something really important is going on with him. But I guess we’re just not important enough to him to know what it is.”

Spark looked down, his expression somber. “We used to be so close. It feels like things have changed recently.”

They sat in silence for a moment, the weight of their thoughts pressing down on them. The realization that they might not be as important to Eren as they once were hit them hard.

Suddenly, Flare’s eyes widened. “Wait!”

Spark looked up, confused. “What?”

Flare’s face lit up with sudden understanding. “We’re not the most important people to Eren anymore. But someone else is!”

Spark’s confusion gave way to realization. “You mean Sera?”

Flare nodded vigorously. “Yes! Think about it. He skipped gym time with us to be with her. He’s been giving her more attention than anyone else.”

Spark’s eyes narrowed as he processed this new information. “You’re right. He’s been spending a lot of time with her lately. Maybe she knows what’s going on.”

Flare leaned forward, determination in his eyes. “We need to talk to Sera. She might be the key to understanding what’s going on with Eren.”

With their newfound understanding, Spark and Flare set out to find Sera. They found her sitting alone under a tree, reading a book. As they approached, Sera looked up, noticing the serious expressions on their faces.

“Hey, Sera,” Spark greeted, trying to keep his tone light. “Can we talk to you for a moment?”

Sera closed her book, sensing the importance of the conversation. “Sure?”

Flare sat down beside her, while Spark remained standing. “It’s about Eren,” Flare began. “We’re worried about him. He’s been acting really strange lately and won’t tell us what’s going on.”

Spark nodded. “We realized that you’ve been spending a lot of time with him. Do you have any idea what might be bothering him?”

Sera’s eyes widened slightly, caught off guard by the question. “Eren? I mean, we’ve been studying together, but he hasn’t mentioned anything specific. He’s seemed a bit distant, though.”

Flare sighed, running a hand through his hair. “He’s not just distant. He’s avoiding us and refusing to talk about something important. We thought maybe you could help us figure out what’s going on.”

Sera bit her lip, thinking hard. “I’ve noticed he’s been more guarded lately. But he hasn’t said anything to me either. Maybe… maybe I can try to talk to him.”

Spark’s face lit up with hope. “Would you? We just want to help him, but he won’t let us in.”

Sera nodded, determination in her eyes. “I’ll Try”