CHAPTER 1: BEGINNINGS ♡

"kaisa hai kaun hai woh jaane kahaan haiJiske liye mere honthon pe haan haiApna hai ya begaana hai woh Sach hai ya koi afsaana hai woh 𝒅ekhe ghoor ghoor ke yunheen door door se us se kaho meri neend na churaaye"

Jiske liye mere honthon pe haan hai
Apna hai ya begaana hai woh Sach hai ya koi afsaana hai woh 𝒅ekhe ghoor ghoor ke yunheen door door se us se kaho meri neend na churaaye"

A girl who is singing and dancing while taking shower which her singing show came to end when she heard.

" ROOHI APNA INDIAN IDOL BAND KAR OR BAHAR AA ... YOU ARE GETTING LATE FOR SCHOOL"

Aarohi scream from outside which made her sigh

" Aarhi Hu matashree"

She yell back while shooking her head , she is none other than roohi Sharma a youngest daughter of Sharmas.

(Roohi stop your indian idol and come outside you are getting late for school)

(Coming)

And roohi start getting ready for a school not want to face her mother wrath ..
.

.

.
Roohi came out while getting ready for a school in her uniform and saw Naveen ( grandfather) who is reading newspaper, a mischievous smile came into her face she tip toed towards him and keep her small palms on his eyes and ask

" Guess who ?"

Which a smile came into Naveen face by listening her voice, he pretend to think and said

" Humari pyari si gudiya"

( Our sweet doll )

Which roohi giggle and went and hug him and greet him which in return he kiss her forehead and greet her back .

" Princess"

They both heard a voice and look to found Neeraj which roohi went and hug him .

" Good morning baba"

Which Neeraj smiled and kiss her crown greet her back .

" Good morning my princess"

Which she giggled and Naveen adore there bond why not they both are close to each other .

" Your highness you are getting late for school ritu and rithik already left ".

Aarohi came with her bag which her eyes went wide in shock she came out from Neeraj arms and mumbled