CHAPTER 10 : SCOLDINGS AND TEASING♡

I leave the place I don't know why I didn't like to see her with someone else that close

What I can do ? Just see her from far and fell for her .. I didn't even know she have feelings for me or not, is she and abhigyaan have something between them?
A lot of questions and insecurities arising in my mind for her which is broken when someone hold my forearm.
My head snap towards the source and found her who is all in sweats and taking Deep breaths.
" Rooh"
I called her which she looks at me with glare and start scolding
" Kya rooh? Itni Tez Kon chalta Hai
M kabse Bula rahi par ap toh bhag milkha bhag ban rahe ho .
Mera saans ful Gaya "
By listening her scolding I don't know why I smiled she is looking so cute when she get angry just like maa .
I lost in her beauty which she wave her hand to made me came out from my thoughts.
"Sorry.. drink this"
I mumbled while passing her my bottle which she take it and drink in one go ,
Her mouth is full of water which made her face like a balloon.
.

.

.
We reached the library and sit beside her who is busy gazing at interior of library.
"Miss ye interior ko baad me dekh Lena padhai chalu Kare "
I ask which she looks at me with cheeky smile and nodded.
I start teaching her maths by looking at her who is attentively listening to me where i just gaze at her and thought
How can someone look so beautiful and simple all the time ?
" Kya hua ap mujhe aese kyu dekh rahe hai ?"
My thoughts got broken when i heard her voice to saw her with red chubby cheeks.
" Aese kese?"
I raise a brow at her while teasing her which she looks at me and and
" Jese mene apki chocolate chura Li ho "
She Said and giggle which i got lost in her giggle and her smiling face .. she looks so enchanting just like mine .
"Hehe now stop talking and solve these problems"
I said while passing her math ncert which she sigh and mumble under her breath
" Gyan sahi kehta hai boring aadmi"
But i listen her with a raise brow i look At her and ask
" Kuch kaha tumne?"
She looks at me with shock and shook her head in denial and said
" Nahi nahi mai kyu kuch bolugi apke kaan baj rahe hai shayad ab chup rahiye or mujhe question karne diye "
Which made me amaze by her , from first time she is talking to me like that and i am loving it .
" Sure go on but before that I want to ask something?"
I ask which she looks at me and nodded
" Umm are you and abhigyaan are dating or something else?"
I ask nervously which she looks at me for second and start laughing
" Nahi nahi we don't have any relationship thing other than friendship.. we are just bff and each other bros"
She Said cheekily smile which made me sigh in relief i nodded at her before she ask something
" Now solve these questions and i will do my question"
I said which she made cute faces but nodded and start solving questions.

After sometime, i feel her gaze on me which made me look at her and found her with pout .
" What happened?"
I ask which she looks at my face and came close to me which made my breath hitch .
" You have so beautiful eyes i wish I also have one "
She Mumbled by looking at my eyes, my heart is beating like a maniac like it got his beat and it's her .
" Don't worry our kids will have"
I mumble under my breath and blush gosh this girl made me crazy .
" Kuch kaha apne ?"
I Heard her voice which is looking at me with cute frown which made my lips turn into small smirk i lean towards her face made her breath stop and eyes went wide.
" So you like my eyes ?"
I tease by maintaining eye contact with her who is all red and her lips parted in shock which made me feel urge to kiss her soft lips but can't .
Control!! First you have to confess your feelings and made her feel comfortable.
" Ummm bohot garmi hai aaj i think this is enough for today"
She pulled back and start waving her hand on her face which is full red .
I keep my elbow on the table and look at her by saying
" Sure ma'am "
She didn't say anything just look at me with suprise expression and i help her to pack her bag and made her wear it .
" You don't have to "
She said which i smile and stood behind her and whisper
" But i want to.. see you soon rooh "
She blush hard and run like a bullet train which made me chuckle
" What are you doing to me rooh"
I whisper by looking at her disappear figure..
.

.

.

Heyy pyare log, here is the chapter please ignore grammatical mistakes if any because i just write and post

Heyy pyare log, here is the chapter please ignore grammatical mistakes if any because i just write and post ..
Next chapter will be posted till tonight or tomorrow morning. Ab bas apne pyare komal hatho se vote or comment bhi kar dena 🥹🤗.
And follow me on Instagram for upcoming spoilers and updates.
Tata ❤️
Enjoy reading ♡