CHAPTER 17 : HER JEALOUSY ♡.

I gaze at my girl who is throwing daggers at me and the girls who are surrounded around me

I raise a brow at her which she shot a glare at me which make me smile why not she is looking hell cute .
" Mere Bhai tujhe pehle din hi break up karvana Hai kyaa .. dimag Sahi Hai tera ?"
Kabir whisper in my ears which I just smirk and says
" Do you really thought Mai break up hone Dunga ?"
Which Darsh and Kabir roll there eyes at me and darsh said
" Teri harqat lag hi rahi Hai aesi Kya Chal raha Hai tere dimag me ?"
Which I just smirk and turn my attention to loud speakers aka my classmates.
" Btw are you single? If yes then why we didn't date each other Huh?"
One of classmate ask by keeping her hand on my shoulder which I tried to control my anger .
I jerk her hand softly from my shoulder and said by gazing at my girl
" Ofcourse I am single about dat-"
Before I complete a sentence a voice came
" No he is not single anymore Tanvi dii , you know he and Kabir Bhai are dating each and they both are in love deeplyyyyyyy"
My eyes went wide when I listen her
" What ?"
I and Kabir ask in unison, I look at him who have same expression as mine and other are busy controlling there laugh..
" See there reactions.. Aap ne hi toh bataya Tha bhul Gaye ... "
She ask innocently which I give her are you serious looks and ignored me
" Ohh I am sorry Kabir um bye"
That girl who is being touchy touchy with me said and left with other girls but not before that passing weird looks at me and Kabir.
" Tune Mujhe kyu toda bhen .. ise Todna Tha Mai single hu toh tujhe Mai hi Mila ? Yehi pyar Hai tera"
Kabir whined and they left and she looks at him with cute small pout.
" Sorry Kabir Bhai par galti meri Nahi hai Apke dost Ki Hai "
She said while pointing at me with a glare .
" Roo-"
She cut me off by saying
" Shut up I don't want to talk to you"
She stomp her foot on my feet and left the place leaving me in shock and pain . Did my plan just backfire?
" Manyu ye Kya tha ? "
Dii ask by narrowing her eyes at me which I sigh
" I Just want to make her jealous and disclose our relationship that I belongs to her but"
I said while looking at her disappear figure by following Trisha and abhigyaan.
" Wow but your plan is flopped Jiju"
Rithik said which make me smile by hearing ' Jiju '
" Ye tu Apni batassi kyu dikha raha
Hai .. but you know what you deserve it ".
Ritika said which I roll my eyes at her and look at Darsh who is busy laughing at Kabir .
" Ab humari shakal mat dekh or use jakar mana "
Dii said which I nodded at her and they give me thumbs up .
" Or tum humare sath aao Mrs Kabir abhimanyu Singh Rathore "
Darsh said to Kabir who give a punch to him and start there fight while running away .
And I went to other side which she is sitting with angry face surrounded by abhigyaan and Trisha who are trying to talk with her .
I cleared my throat catching trio attention which she just pass me a glare and look away .
Looks like my rooh is hell angry with me but she looks cute .
" Umm I want to talk to her for sometime "
I said which they both give me and her a teasing look.
" Of course Jiju... Ye Apki hi hai hum chalte Hai chal Bandar "
Trisha said which she give her a glare make me smile and next moment they both leaving me alone with her .
I sat beside her whose eyes fixed at sunset .