CHAPTER 23 : MISSING HIM ♡

Somewhere in London , in an dark room a figure is sleeping which is full of sweats , her breath is also uneven by mumbling something

Somewhere in London , in an dark room a figure is sleeping which is full of sweats , her breath is also uneven by mumbling something .

" N.o please don't do "
" Please l.eave me"..

She whispered in sleep tears are flowing from her eyes continuously .

" NOOOO"

She woke up by jerk while taking Deep breaths, she looks here and there to found herself in her room.

" Again"

She sigh and saw the clock which show 5:00 am , she wipe her sweats And close her eyes to calm her nerves which his face came into her view making her heart clenched.

" I miss you Maan "
She whispered by fisting the necklace on her neck and wipe her tears which Flow from her eyes.

" Noo roohi you don't deserve him. You are strong".

She whispered to herself while getting up from the bed . She is none other than roohi Sharma youngest daughter of Sharmas.

After that incident take place Naveen and Neeraj send her London with swara , it's been 10 years since she lives in London while doing her further studies. All these years by her hardwork she became fashion designer and opened her own fashion brand ' NEEROHI" with her own money on name of her parents.

After some time, her breath got normal without any second she freshened up and went to her personal gym for her workout .

( Gym)

She wear Bluetooth for a music and wear boxing gloves and start punching boxing bag for some hours until her phone rang .

She pick the call and hummed at the person who say something which make her eyes darker.

" Thank you jeet . Good job if you found something else then tell me "

She said to a person while removing gloves .
After talking with him she cut the call and make another call .

" Pick up the call damn it "
She whispered to herself and soon other person pick the call.