CHAPTER 25 : HOMECOMING ♡

A hustle bustle happening inside the Sharma sadan where all workers are pacing here and there doing there work perfectly to welcome the princess of Sharmas

After being away for 10 years make everyone craves for her and now finally after emotional blackmail of Naveen she is finally coming back .
Meanwhile, Geet is busy preparing Pooja thali to welcome them who will be here at any time.

Aarohi and anjali preparing her and Noor favourite dishes where Neeraj and Ritika are busy preparing her room as per her likings.

" Ye log kab ayenge Meri Dono gudiyao ko lekar "

(When will these people come with my two dolls?)

Naveen said by looking outside from entrance door where swara shook her head and said

" Papa Abhi unka jet land Hua hoga
Aajyenge ap Chale andar "

(Papa, her jet must have landed just now. Let's go inside now )

Which Naveen stubbornly shook his head until he heard vani voice

" Dadu Agar rooh ne Apko aese khade hue dekh Liya na vo gate se hi wapas chali Jayegi ye dekh kar Ki aap bilkul thik Hai "

(Dadu, if rooh sees you standing like this, it will go back from the gate itself after seeing that you are absolutely fine.)

After listening her , his eyes went wide and said

" Nahi Nahi Mai toh bohot bimar Hu Dekho "

( no no i am very sick look)

He said while fake coughing and went inside making both of them giggle.

" Finally after years, is Ghar Ki Khushi wapas aarhi Hai "

(The happiness of this house is back)

Swara said making vani smiled and they both get inside the house .

Meanwhile, rudra , rithik and Darsh are standing at the airport while waiting for there sisters.

"Thank you so much Jiju"
Rithik said to Darsh which he and rudra look at him with frown..
" For what?"

Darsh inquired which rithik look at him with mischief and said
" You are getting married to our Hitler na toh Ghar Mai shanti Hogi
Dant nahi padegi unse"

He said referring to Ritika which Darsh laugh and rudra shook his head at his antics.

" Par vo jaa rahi Hai or do attention seeker aarhi Hai mujh Jese Masum Ki koi value hi Nahi rahegi Kash koi aaye or in dono ko bhi lekar Jaye "

(But she is going and two attention seekers are coming, an innocent like me will have no value. I wish someone comes and takes these two away as well.)