CHAPTER 16 : EK TARFA MOHABBAT ♡

After confession, they both get came back to the guest house while holding each other hands with a soft smile on there face

After confession, they both get came back to the guest house while holding each other hands with a soft smile on there face .
" Sunooo"

She called him which he looks at her with small smile on his face and hummed at her .
" Sunaoo"

By listening him she blush and drag him aside and said
" Vo I want to say something"

He nodded at her while tucking her hairs which a shiver sent in her body
She took a deep breath to control her nerves.

" I want to keep our relationship secret from others except our friends"

She said by looking at him who frown at her and ask
" Why ? Are you regretting -"
She cut him off by keeping her hand on his mouth

" Shhh ek dum chup.. i want to keep our relationship secret because i don't want anyone to gossip about us ..
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee "

She said while giving him puppy eyes who is already in shock because of proxymity.

" Ab kuch bolo bhi naaa"

( Say something)

She whined which he came out from shock point at her hand through his eyes which she realise and back off and start looking here and there .

He gulp and look at her who is busy cursing herself in embarrassment for that he clear his throat.

" Kya bol rahi thi aap ?"

( what were you saying?)

He ask which she looks at him with puppy face and start blabering.

" I want to keep our relationship secret please please please please Please please"

She give him her puppy face which make him melted.
" Shhh fine ab aese bologi toh kese nhi maanuga .. we will keep our relationship secret"

He said with small smile on his face which she grin at and peck his forhead.

" Thank you you are best byeeeeeeeee"
She said and run away by leaving him again in shock.

" For that smile of yours i can do anything jaan but sorry i want everyone to know i belong to you.
To my rooh "

He mumble looking at her disappear figure and also leave the place.

Meanwhile, roohi can't sleep she is just changing her side and look at Trisha who is into deep slumber..
" Trishaa uth na mene tujhe Kuch batana Hai "