CHAPTER 28 : WHY DO YOU LOVE ME ?

After welcome and greetings,all went to there respective rooms as they all are tired

Meanwhile in room , Trisha and noor are lie down on there bed lazily with Rosie who is using her phone.

As roohi came out from washroom in her cartoon pjs making three of them look at her with raise brow.

( Her pjs)

"What?"

Roohi ask without meeting her eyes with them because she knows if she looks at them , they will not leave her without any explanation.

And next moment she found sit on the bed and surrounded by them .

" Now look at us . We are not your saiyaan ji whom are you avoiding eye contact"

Trisha said while making her look at them .

" Very good ish, now tell us what happened to your wrist?"

Rosie ask pointing at her wrist which scarf is tied.

" And why did you cried ? Your eyes are red . Don't you dare to say nothing you can't escape from us now we need an proper explanation "

Noor said in final tone making her roll her eyes at them .

" Nothing happens.i am tired and want a good sleep good night"

Roohi said and attempt to get up but Rosie make her seat again.

" You can sleep after telling us now speak or i will go and tell everything to that hotty of yours"

Rosie said making her glare and other silently giggle.
She sighed and tell them everything from start to end .

" Fuck that was hot !"

Trisha exclaim earning a glare from Rosie and noor who check her hand .

" How can he do this to you? It's not that deep right ?"