CHAPTER 7 : FRIENDS ?♡

It's been three days since she didn't came at school because of her health , by seeing her in tears my heart clench i don't know why

Without having any relation, her tears effect me so much and that moment i know she became my everything, the one whom i have to protect her and her soul from the world.

I have to confess my feelings soon , by shrugging my thoughts away, i parked my bike in the parking and got off.
By checking everything, i made my way toward the gate but caught a figure who is climbing the wall.

" Rooh "
I called her who flinch by listening my voice and lost her balance, before she touch the ground I hold her.

" Kanha ji please please abhi apne pass mat bulao abhi toh mujhe bohot kuch karna hai yrr.
Mene toh abhi idli bhi nhi khyi or na hi Mai apne fictional man se mili hu "

(Kanha ji please please don't call me to your place right now, I still have a lot to do I haven't even eat idli yet nor have I met my fictional man)

She Mumble to herself, i bite my lips to control my laugh and cleared my throat to gain her attention.

" You are safe"
I Mumbled softly which her eyes open with a jerk and she looks around but stopped at my face with a smile on her face.

" Thank you mujhe bachane ke liye mujhe laga Mera aj aakhri din hai"

( Thank you for saving me, I thought today was my last day)

She giggled but stopped when i narrow my eyes at her and made her stand .

" Shut up and why are you climbing the wall .. first you are not well a-"

She cut me off by saying
" Are stop scolding me .. vha Hitler or teachers h agar m jati toh vaha vivad ho jata"

( That Hitler and the teachers: If I had gone there would have been a controversy)

I look at her dumbfounded try to understand what's she saying...

" What ? Now who is Hitler? "
I ask which she give a nervous smile and mutter..

" Math teacher archana ma'am hehe"

I sigh how can I forget she is female version of Kabir and abhigyan.

" You are unbelievable, let's go "
I said while taking her hand on mine before she argue i shot a glare, made our way toward the gate and found no one .