CHAPTER -30 : WALLPAPER ♡

After Sangeet ceremony, they all went to resort in there respective rooms except youngest clan

Meanwhile , abhimanyu is sitting on the couch and glaring at three figures who are standing they are none other than abhigyaan, roohi and Kabir.

" Can you three elaborate. What you all are doing There "

Abhimanyu ask while folding his sleeves which roohi gaze move towards his veiny hands .

' he looks so hawt ! How will it looks
On my neck when he will fuck me '
She thought while looking at him , by feeling her gaze he looks at her who is staring at him making him blush but he keep his posture hard as he looks away and cleared his throat.

Abhigyaan and Kabir look at her from side and saw her checking him out which abhigyaan pinch her waist making her scream .

" Ouch mummaaaaaa"
Roohi screamed catching everyone attention.

" What happened?"
Alder , abhimanyu and Ritika ask which.

" Koi ne Kata "
She mumbled then look at abhigyaan who is silently laughing Which she slapped his forearm.

" Tune mereko kese pinch Kiya"

( how did you pinch me)

Roohi ask while glaring at him who also smack her arm and pinch it making her wince.

" Aese "

( Like that )

Abhigyaan said making roohi glare she smack back and so on which got stopped .

" Are you both kids ? Stop this nonsense"

Abhimanyu yell making them stop there bickering where Kabir and all just looked at them with interest.

" It's because of you we are doing nonsense. Don't you know what we were doing there ."

Roohi said which he roll her eyes at her and mock .

" Ofcourse you three looking at the couple making out .. it's not your age to see those things"

Which roohi glare at him and stood front of him while keeping her hand on her waist making everyone suprise.

" First of all, we heard weird voices that's why we go there .
And second I am 26 years old means 18 + , I can see whatever I want , read so many books and watch couple making out openly.
Khud toh budhe ho jarhe ho tumhe kuch pata Nahi Hai "

Roohi said while pointing her finger at his chest Making him look at her amusingly and other with smirk.

" I am not old . Don't call me oldy or "